Reviews for Legend of the Signers: A New Beginning
nintendosegahasbrofan chapter 20 . 2/27
Ok this story earns All 5 stars in my book. Seriously this was truly incredible. Keep up the good work BlueYusei. I hope you'll make a sequel to this like the second one cause honestly. This is something special. Keep it up BlueYusei. I'll be sure to check out the rest of your work soon. Till the next story.
nintendosegahasbrofan chapter 7 . 2/27
Ok I have read the first 7 chapters and I have to say this looks amazing thus far. Hope the rest is just as great. 5Ds was and still is my favorite Yu-gi-oh series and Yusei is my favorite Duelist so I'm glad to find someone who has such an appreciation for him. Keep up the good work on the rest of your stories
Guest chapter 20 . 10/5/2015
The story is very good . I can't wait for the sequel, if there is a sequel.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/23/2014
the only reason this got so many review is because it a yusei story no other reason then that
Optimusa chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
Epic oh heres an idea its not a request or suggestion its just an idea. When the Signers go back to theor world they look around they look normal. But they can't find Yusei. They hear a yelp/squeak they look down and lo and behold there's Yusei stuck as a dragon but very adorable. And thats it. You're free to use it if you want to.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
I LOVED the story! One of the best stories I read! Now I am hoping for a sequel for this!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Are there will be a second book called "Legend of Signers: The Eternal Night", won't you?; because I love it.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/22/2013
WOW, great book but sad ending. Can you please write a sequel except this time spyro and cynder are in yuesei's(?) world?
Spyro dragon hero chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
Great job !
Pokemaster94 chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
That was awesome! Loved the story, loved the climax of the final battle, loved all of it! Nice work!
Spyro dragon hero chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
Great job keep it up .
Paura Nightshade chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
sweet!1!
this is awesome.
everything has been really slow though.
keep it up
Spyro dragon hero chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
Fantastic job keep it up buddy
Pimsan chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
a good story but I wonder if Roxas Tailwind also come in spyro world and gets Luna Loe and Crow a oc lover just curious if you want to ask
Paura Nightshade chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
*squeals really loudly* yay! you updated. this is an awesome story. continue i love it.
lol XD :)