Reviews for Legend of the Signers: A New Beginning
Guest chapter 20 . 10/5/2015
The story is very good . I can't wait for the sequel, if there is a sequel.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/23/2014
the only reason this got so many review is because it a yusei story no other reason then that
Optimusa chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
Epic oh heres an idea its not a request or suggestion its just an idea. When the Signers go back to theor world they look around they look normal. But they can't find Yusei. They hear a yelp/squeak they look down and lo and behold there's Yusei stuck as a dragon but very adorable. And thats it. You're free to use it if you want to.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
I LOVED the story! One of the best stories I read! Now I am hoping for a sequel for this!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Are there will be a second book called "Legend of Signers: The Eternal Night", won't you?; because I love it.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/22/2013
WOW, great book but sad ending. Can you please write a sequel except this time spyro and cynder are in yuesei's(?) world?
Spyro dragon hero chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
Great job !
Pokemaster94 chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
That was awesome! Loved the story, loved the climax of the final battle, loved all of it! Nice work!
Spyro dragon hero chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
Great job keep it up .
Paura Nightshade chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
sweet!1!
this is awesome.
everything has been really slow though.
keep it up
Spyro dragon hero chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
Fantastic job keep it up buddy
Pimsan chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
a good story but I wonder if Roxas Tailwind also come in spyro world and gets Luna Loe and Crow a oc lover just curious if you want to ask
Paura Nightshade chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
*squeals really loudly* yay! you updated. this is an awesome story. continue i love it.
lol XD :)
Nate the Werehog chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
well it looks like all the signers are found. now lets hope yusei and spyro get away from cynder.
Spyro dragon hero chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
Great job,can't wait for the next chapter!