Reviews for Founders of Hogwarts Read Book 1
Update I like how Harry realises about nagini it's true u no they are the same
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 4/8
don't you find it ironic that the first time in diagon ally that harry wanted to by a gold cauldron when it ends up been one of the subjects he don't really enjoy beeing taught.
Yukira-Kuchiki chapter 4 . 3/20
Please update on this story, please oh please In really enjoying it and would love to see how it goes.
Posting material that is protected by copyright is against the posting guidelines of this site and a violation of international copyright law. A 'disclaimer' in no way grants permission to infringe. It is merely an admission of guilt-this is the person I stole this from-and would be treated as such in any legal action. Monetary gain on the part of the person committing the infringement is also not required for the infringement to be legally actionable.
Please remove all copyrighted material. The administration of this site and the legal representatives of the copyright holder have been notified of the infringement.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 4 . 2/19
this has potential to be very good1 Nice start!
Please write more soon.
RHatch89 chapter 4 . 2/7
hope you update
michelepotter7 chapter 4 . 1/27
Wonderful story. Please update soon!
Amazing
LilyIsAwesomerThanYou chapter 4 . 1/6
Pleaseeeeeeee tell me you haven't abandoned this! I really like it. Pleaseeeeee continue. Pleaseeeee
LilyIsAwesomerThanYou chapter 2 . 1/5
I really like the different take on Salazar! :)
Mrrp chapter 4 . 1/5
i just re read this please please please update :)
Awesome! Please update soon! :)
MusicMyEscape-DemiGodSlytherin chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
great story, really love it.
love the idea its really good.
love how protective they all are of Harry.
update soon!:)
crotia chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
I think it would be more practical if they first 'read'the chapter and then give comments after. That way you can just do with a summary except for the whole story.