Reviews for Behind Emerald Eyes: A Cowgirl Doll's Story
Yodeling Prospector chapter 1 . 1/23
I remember reading this years ago at my grandparents' house, and it's just as amazing now as it was then. I always loved reading about Jessie's life with Emily.
Playfulpippapony chapter 27 . 10/28/2014
I would like to start by saying YOU ARE AMAZING! This is hands down one of the best toy story fanfic I've ever read! The charcters at the beginning were wonderful, I loved Tammy and mamma bear. You made me cry at times, such as when Jessie was abandoned and the ending made me cry tears of joy. You wrote everyone so well, especially Jessie. I just can't praise this story enough.
NothingNooneZero chapter 27 . 10/25/2014
Absolutely wonderful! I never actually thought about possible Toy Story fanfic's before. I watched number 3 again last night and realised that there would have to be some stories somewhere. Thank you for sharing this.
Elizabeth Smith chapter 26 . 3/1/2014
Please write a fan fiction of whenever Buzz kisses Jessie he would pull on her pull string which drives him crazy the most
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I started reading this story a long while ago, and thought it had been forgotten, but I'm glad to see it got completed cause now I can finish it!
PrincessWilla101 chapter 27 . 12/31/2013
This was a really nice story! I loved it! Keep writing other stories you are a fantastic writer! :)
jessiejanelightyear chapter 25 . 12/20/2013
I just wanted to say I'm glad you handled TS3 the way you did in this story. It worked perfectly as Jessie's flashbacks and memories, instead of a tedious retelling of every single moment in the movie. I've loved how you've written Jessie and Buzz's relationship, and I can't wait to see how you finish it all up! ;)
Ifit'sNotBaroque chapter 25 . 12/11/2013
this chapter was too cute. It was really sweet and I loved it. I love this story.
PrincessWilla101 chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
:) happyness!
toystorylover chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
Quick questions. Does Buzz know about his modes and what he did? Why didn't you make the actual moments from Toy Story 3? Also, are you going to do the Toy Story Toons, and Toy Story of Terror? Please continue soon!
Ifit'sNotBaroque chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
This is such a great story. I love that you went back and told the full story of Jessie. And, seriously, who doesn't adore the Buzz/Jessie ship? Great writing. I can't wait to see what comes next!
PrincessWilla101 chapter 24 . 10/21/2013
KEEP WRITING! THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING STORY EVER!
Maheen chapter 23 . 10/11/2013
Awwww so cute
Tony Terrace chapter 24 . 10/10/2013
How have I only just read this the whole way through now? This is AWESOME! I can't wait for more, and I'm really excited for Toy Story of Terror, too!
captaincartoon123 chapter 24 . 10/10/2013
Yes! You Finally Updated! I've been waiting forever! Although you got some details wrong. It wasn't Hamm who helped Bullseye sent the broom to Buzz. It was Rex. Hamm signaled them. Other than that, Awesome Update! I am also excitied about the special! I hope to watch it with my Folks. When you finsih Jessie's POV on Toy Story 3, Will you make her POV on The Toy Story Toons and The Special? You've already made one on her POV of Partysaurus REX in Somebody Call The Plumber. All you gotta do is copy and paste it with more stuff at the start. Simply Pull the curseer back over the words so they're highlighted and press the CTRL key and C Key at the same time to copy and the V key to paste.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »