Reviews for Love With Me
Michonyx chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This is a hot one. Sex as a way of stimulating one's literary muse... It's certainly unique. I'm looking forward to trying more of your work. :)
WingedDemonWolfGirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I love! It's sexy and sweet at the same time :D
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
*squeals* That was so great! Soooooo very very hot. This being my first time reading anything with Em and Jake together, I probably adored it more then I should have but I Absolutly love it. Why is it that I can't find any stories with them together? :,( But I really did enjoy this very much. The plot was beautiful and sexy. I love that Em is a writer, exactly what I hope to be, and is writing a gay love story, like what I hope to write in the near future professionally. Beautiful story my dear. I hope to read more of your work soon
Chelsea Jay chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I'm with Sam. Lol how good is Jacob?
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
:D I actually really enjoyed this & it was very beautiful & hot :) lol great job
Emeralds in Penombra chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Very sweet and oh so sexy. And a great pairing! I loved it! xx
Ana Fluttersby chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hot damn!

Loved it.
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Loved this completely. You got my vote. Hope you win :)
sue273 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
That was hot and so sweet. Love your cute and shy Embry as well as your very helpful and considerate Jacob. Fabulous story - good luck in the contest. You got my vote!
Nocturnal Emissions chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wow, this was really hot. I could feel the love between them. More lemons next time...giggle.. yeah, we always want more.
XxwithxoutaxwordxX chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I LOVED IT...IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO AMSUM
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I hate to say this cause they were all goods stories. But this was my absolute favorite I love it. It was so wonderful and I do hope you continue this after the contest. I can't believe you made me like a jacob story that is rare. Good luck on the contest.
nmydreamz chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Best of luck to you in the contest - love it!
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
loved it:))
TrueEnglishRose chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Thanks for entering the contest and good luck :)