Reviews for True Feelings
DeathRowAngel chapter 1 . 5/12
Reading this fic durning class isn't the best idea since I practically fangirl the whole I was reading ;) You did an awesome job on this story, could you possibly write More on peter and jim or Maybe another of this Pairing?
Mr.Kumajiro1234 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I am honestly speechless... All I have to say is, well done, I am in love with this story, it was very well written, you shoud do one with Peter and Jim.
sophisticatedharlot chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I was kind of apprehensive towards reading this. But I really liked it! I usually don't read crossovers, but this was the best one that I've read so far.
Lady-Mademoiselle chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh my gosh! I was watching the newest Winnie the pooh movie when I just had the sudden urge to read Christopher Robin Fanfiction. I logged in and began searching, I then stumbled upon this magnificent piece of work. I REGRET NOTHING! If you can, please make more stories like these. I promise to read/review them all.
Brennason chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Vivienne! Good god I love you. That was so adorable. Peter 3 Is Jim from a Disney Pixar movie? I almost cried when I realized that was Peter Pan. Andy and Chris are so cute! The way they were sleeping on each other at the en The whole story made me so happy.