Reviews for Black Ice
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 26 . 7/26
Seriously LOVED this story! Heartbreaking and wonderfully joyous, another story well written :)
Twiolic chapter 26 . 5/27
i loved Black Ice so much. Even though the sequel isn't finished, I'm off to read what is there. Very well done Lady Libre.
Twiolic chapter 24 . 5/27
Ouch!
Twiolic chapter 21 . 5/27
I'm loving their relationship and wish that there will never be an Emmett. Poor Edward.
Twiolic chapter 15 . 5/27
All good! :o)
Twiolic chapter 11 . 5/26
Go Rose!
Twiolic chapter 9 . 5/26
Loving Edward's inner dialogue with himself.
Twiolic chapter 8 . 5/26
You write an excellent Rosalie.
Twiolic chapter 7 . 5/26
I'm truly enjoying this Edward's vitriolic attitude and tongue. His obvious disdain for Carlisle and Esme makes some good reading.
Twiolic chapter 6 . 5/26
This is delightful! This fic has been on my TBR list for a long time. Very glad I started it today.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 26 . 8/26/2014
loved this story! you did soo well with it!
k1942 chapter 27 . 5/15/2014
Hello again!
jmolly chapter 27 . 5/14/2014
Congrats, my lovely. xoox Jess
Libby chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
I really like this story for these reasons: It is eloquent and written nicely without annoying spelling or grammar errors; the sexual tension is pretty awesome; I also think that putting two extremely attractive adolescent immortals together in a house and saying "nothing happened" is ludicrous, lol. I think that Edward is a little out of character but once you accept the slightly altered version of him, his character is enjoyable. Keep up the good work :)
Sexysiren1981 chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
Love the banter between Edward and Rosalie...and the nonsister thing awesome writing!:)