Reviews for Baseball Freak's a UMA!
Wayward-Son-Walking chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
NUUUU- This ended. DX This was fun while it lasted. Thanks for writing it.

Midorima chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Here's my review. :)
Hehe. The story is good, please continue writing. Keep up the good work and see you next chapter :)
Wayward-Son-Walking chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Your welcome, darkling!

AND YES... YESYESYESYESYES! KILL THE FAMIRY THAT KILLED THE AWESOMEST SWORD MASTER EVERRRRRRR!

Aw, Uri! You are the awesomest 8059 weapon everrrrrrrrr! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh crap, it's FLEM! FLEM FOREVER! (_)b

Oh ho ho! That was mighty suggestive, Kudera!

-SBB

(Ps: Love this chapter! And I would tell Gokudera to bite his tongue after what he said! For shame! DX)
Wayward-Son-Walking chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
...Goddamnit Kudera... Paranoia is... strange. And where is that piano? Huh...

OH, GOD! YAMAMOTO, ARE YOU... OMGOMGOMGOMGOGM... CALLED IT! CALLED IT ALL THE WAY! AODHVAODSBNGOABWDGVADBGIABWE GBWIGBAWERBGV THE ANSWER TO LIFE HAS BEEN FOUND! BOO-YAH!

I've been waiting for this story to be updated. (-)b Can't wait for more!

KaiK4eva chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
he is incredible stupid for someone smart
KaiK4eva chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
mwahahaha, ahodrea
ez review chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
...
...
Amazing! Your writing is everything i wish mine was! And of course Gokudera would automatically come to a UMA conclusion!
...And on another note, if Flem is here - who I really don't mind - , then will Fran be here? And if Fran's here, then-

Wait, I'm going WAY too far. But still, I love this!
Wayward-Son-Walking chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
OMG! That would explain his unhuman reflexes. I mean, who can smile in the middle of an operation like the one in the future? AND THEN JUST BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE? I... I'm scared... I'm going to go hide in a corner.

This chapter really made me smile and kind of cry. I mean, to appear in someone's dream in their "vulnerable space." It's just.. wow!

You don't have to thank me. I'm happy to be supportive. And very honored to be your piano. :3

Wayward-Son-Walking chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I love you so much. And poor Takeshi. I'm sorry for his loss. It's okay. And Gokudera. Heh. Heheheheheheh. We fangirls know what's going on. Heheheheh. Ah. That's a really gluten warning too. This story will contain Flem. So, I guess it would be rated F for Flem? :3 This is an amazing start because of the tragedy at the beginning. Man, I'm just going to go grab a tissue. See you in the next chapter.