Reviews for Quinn Fabray, My Girlfriend?
jds87 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Liked it, but, I think if you had taken more time to write it out in more details it would have been better. You had all the right stuff to build an even more great story.

It was still nice though!
JR-Boone chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
lawl it's now my headcanon that Glee has been a messed up dream Rachel is having and the last episode will end like this.
momo0424 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
That sucks that a drunk driver hit Rachel and she ended up with a coma...and memory loss. That was sweet of Quinn, Santana, and Brittany to make her a couple of scrapbooks Awesome story!
QuinnFababy chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Omg I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I liked the story and found it very romantic but ... is kind of unrealistic. Imagine you wake up with no memory in a hospital, find out the now youre gay (or already come out of the closet), you do not remember of months of your life and you're dating the girl you most hated in school. Nobody could receive this news so well!
lauren chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
that was freakin good! loved itt :D I want more
Mord5ith chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
What a mind-fuck. Poor Rachel. Kind of. She did wake up to find a hot blond who claimed to be her girlfriend...
Ok, actually, I want a coma, too. Only to wake up to that!
gleekmx1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
hahaha, yes very good.
CanadianPianoMan chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
A cute if not slightly cracky one-shot. Seems like you're almost putting in some of the pairings you prefer (not accusing you of anything... XD). Speaking of which, what happened to Rory? All in all though, not a bad one shot.
beccah23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow that was amazing !
just a liar chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Kurtbastian? Not bad. Anyways, with the exact amount of fluff and drama that makes me love it :)
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Cute little story well done and nice read