Reviews for The Oops
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
awww Dean wanted to keep it :D
Gothic Alchemist chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Hey I loved it! I really wish she was prego, that would have been amazing. I mean Dean taking the baby, his dad killing him- the whole nine yards!

Thanks for the great story,

Audie the Gothic Alchemist
Katie's Peacock's Dreams chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Awww. Now I want to read a story where Dean actually DOES get a girl pregnant. And take the baby, and raise it on the road in the Impala... sigh. Awesome little fic.
LadyRaylen chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
An interesting idea... I could see something like this happening. Where Dean first sees a possible alternative to what he currently has... Then poof, it's gone.
Illucida chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
First panic, fear, then excitement, followed by disappointment. This was well done and written cleverly. You did a great job!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great fic! Poor Dean. This is why we also do things safely... and that makes sense for some of his later speeches... that he never follows. Anyhow, this was awesome!
moira4eku chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was kinda sad and poignant. I can see Dean thinking this way. Seriously, Dean. I can't believe he is having unprotected sex. I guess he is thinking with his downstairs "brain" only at 16.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
How...oddly sad. You totally sold that one; I can see Dean having just this reaction. Nice.
cathernatural.812 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
aw i think poor dean was actually sad at the end :( but some funny aspects too, especially the 'lady killer (slash, impregnator)' :)
RavenWing1997 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
wow is it a oneshot?
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awww, Dean seemed a bit disappointed that she wasn't pregnant. That must have been the part of him that wanted to be a dad, just like when he thought Ben might be his. (I still think Lisa was lying about that) Having a baby along would definately have changed their lives in a big way. It might have made Sam and Dean even closer, and Sam would have stuck around to help raise it, rather than wanting to leave so bad. Hmmm, I sense an AU story there! lol