Reviews for Seeing
maripd chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Love it! Especially the end! Cause catwoman gets her man! ;))) I would love to see more of this! This constant reminder that she's the catwoman to his batman! Very well written!
MEGHANMARIE chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
great, please continue ASAP! :)
kjewls chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
You have such a great handle on these characters. I love the parallel you've drawn here between Stiles and Lydia, and Erica and Stiles. I also thought Erica's take on Lydia was interesting, particularly the way it matched Stiles' take on Jackson. Stiles has always been quick to defend Lydia out of love. And we all noticed the distinct difference between his reaction to Lydia possibly being the kanaima, and Jackson being it.

I actually think that Stiles' recognition of Erica's feelings for him, will eventually HELP him build a relationship with Lydia, not hinder it. Stiles has always kind of idealized Lydia, and somehow felt she was too good for him, which we all know is not the case. Recognizing his own awesomeness, could eventually give Stiles the confidence he needs to pursue a relationship with Lydia as her equal.

I guess that wouldn't really be fair to Erica. But hey, there's always Isaac for her . . . or Boyd. ;)

Anyway, great story. I've always been in love with the Stiles character. But you are slowly making me appreciate Erica as well.
Writteninthestars08 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was really great, and I loved that ending lol ;) Poor Stiles. It's gotta be confusing being on the opposite side of how he feels about Lydia with Erica...I think that makes sense. Anyways fantastic job as always! ;D
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
i love it and though it was so good
LifeRequiresImagination chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Love It.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
you should do an entire story about these two! ugh your writing is perfect, and i can't find any good sterica stories. :3
PeaceGirl2312 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was great! Even though I dont ship these two I have to say something in this story touched me.
SweettFace chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Ahhhhhhh! That was sooooooooo good! :)
Please write more Erica/Stiles stories.
You write so well!
nakala chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
this was good i really would like you to continue this i think it would be so entertaining
Canuck101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
not bad, I kind of liked it. you should do another one. Keep up the good work
CountryGirl143 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Absolutely amazing! I loved it. Keep up the good work (:
beneath the stars chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
You're killing me. You're literally killing me.

My feelings are all over the place.

This was good. It explains a lot of how I feel about him in regards to Lydia and Erica. He can't just stop those feelings. But it just like his situation with Lydia.

And these people need to get their heads out of their asses and talk to Lydia! She's the one person that needs to know whats going on! I feel like the longer they don't tell her and te more they dot pay attention she'll just completely shut herself off. And do whatever Peter has planned.