Reviews for Legends Fight! Males vs Females!
wolf master97 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
can't you make the ending were she enjoins the date, yet still kicks him out the widow, I don't think, he'd purposely says something to do that after going through so much effort to get the date, anyways I guess it's up to the other readers, I voted and what the future holds is up to them and you.
Scizor X chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Great story, Silver! Loved the funny ending!
Cheep the Hedgehog chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
I think that Arceus would be happy.
Yoshi IS good, but I do prefer 's Aura Spheres are good to keep others away, charged or thrown first thing.

Nice fight.
WhiteOwl74 chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
I think Arceus did both. Or hit him over the hea with a skillet or a chair.
Mutant Mew chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Willpower, Azelf you go girl!
Scizor X chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Great Chapter! I loved the fight scenes!
FemalesWIN chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
YEAH! DOWN WIT MALES! DOWN WITH MALES! Is Reshiram going to kick the tar out of Zecrom before the two go off into a corner somewhere?
WhiteOwl74 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
LET THE BATTLE BEGIN ALREADY! I want to see Mewtwo get 'pwned by Deoxys in the first minute, for Azelf to admit she's a girl, Giratina to beat Arceus and get his date, for Darkrai and Cresselia to pass out at the same time and land next to each other, and for Dialga beat the crap out of her brother.
Ki-nee-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
[How do you think I feel! You know what I'll feel after drop kicking his sack using a vase!] awkwardly worded, hard to understand wasn't being said here.

I giggled, its less boy vs girls then girls preparing to crush the boys and the boys shaking in fear. girl power lol. I wonder why you picked legendaries for this, considering they have no gender...