Reviews for Kung fu Family Guy
robert sikes chapter 1 . 3/9
hi my name is rob short for robert sikes let me juts say wow i love the story you don and .
i am a huge family guy fan and love kung fu pand fanfic but i just got back form been with my.
band fath has come took me 4 day to be don hope ill be don in 2019 of the summer but bakc to the story i love the polt and the chartes keep the fanfic goo i read them
Cool dude chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
Nice!
NITRO PSYCHO chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Dude, your story needs some serious beta-reading
dragon warrior chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Hilarious:)u really stayed true to familyguys characters and the story of shifu and mayling. Id fully love this to be an actuall episode. Not gonna happen I know but hey I can dream:)
Sammy Bennington chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
That was GREAT work Emmy!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Yes I like where its going! What is a cliff hanger?
Sammy Bennington chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I love it so far! You are very creative!
Rainshadow999 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Please make something about Stewie and being awesome!
Rainshadow999 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
What! Michael Jackson? You are one family guy.
Rainshadow999 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
WHAT? Always wondered about that...
Ejmaiclky9 chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
I liked the ending
I wish there was more and a cliff hanger was where she was in labor
doughxDude87 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
This is very hard to follow and you have to slow down. I'm not sure if this is how you like to write stories but for future stories stick with regular book format. script format is just very hard to follow.
iamtyping98 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Sigh... I did so want to see Shifu berate Peter. But alas it was not to be. Sweet ending.
mad eye's love chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Gray wolf sprit I'm giving you 1 mre chance to not youse fowl language, taking the lords name in vain, ex "Oh my God" or what you put "God," is fowl language and if i hear any more of it i will report you.
gray wolf spirit chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
God at least somebody updated glad to see you did but damn no body else has!...maybe its cause everybody has lives and I'm stayin in washington for the summer with my mom...bummer