Reviews for Cloud Shapes
Pegasister60 chapter 7 . 1/29
It's Pegs! These oneshots are great! You captured Danny and Dick's personalities perfectly. I'm heading over to ITD now. If it's as well-written as these then I'm in for a treat!
Serulium chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
This story is really interesting. I love how you show their meetings and how a story emerges from their meetings. Please update soon, I'm really curious about this last chapter.
pigeontoast chapter 7 . 5/20/2016
oh my

good

gracious

butterfloppin

fudgesickle

cake pop

dese poor babiiieeessss :C i love them so much asdfghkl;
pigeontoast chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
screaming still because omg these babies omg
pigeontoast chapter 2 . 5/20/2016
theyre so cute im screaming inside omg
InfernalFox chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
UPDATE!
PhoenixWarriorFox88 chapter 6 . 3/6/2016
Right, Robin, because Danny's SO normal (please note the sarcasm). Though to be fair it's not like he knows. I bet the 'stupid choices' this is talking about are the pills from last chapter, right?
PhoenixWarriorFox88 chapter 5 . 3/6/2016
So this is a rewrite of chapter three? Does that mean Jace was hospitalised/died? And Richard/Robin starts going to school... I can't really remember (or it hasn't happened) but are the pills mentioned from those parties Jace and Danny go to? If not, then this must not happen for a while, I guess.
Shootingstar321 chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
Please update soon and why was Danny supposed to be mad at Robin
EnderNadra chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
Wewird. Nice writing. But I don't get it. You need to bring you the plot more. Okay? Thanka. This was not a flame. Bye!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I was wondering if you would let someone use the cliff meetin point in there own story, if they asked that is.
Kelly chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
I will always love these one-shots
blackkyu chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
And so they meet again...
dannyphanfiction chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
Omg! I can't believe you updated! I followed this on a whim that maybe you would, and I'm glad that you did omg! Dude who was the person? Omg? This was so good, dude, I am way interested! Update whenever you get the chance because I am still way into this!
Sparky chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
And there it goes, my love for this story flaring up again... Such a pretty blaze. Omg I need to read your other story, I really do.

This is amazing by the way, I wonder what happened? Why is Danny forgetting? Why are his eyes different? How are they different? Oh oh I must know!