Reviews for Cloud Shapes
FAN!~
Asilla chapter 7 . 12/28/2017
Love these too
Pegasister60 chapter 7 . 1/29/2017
It's Pegs! These oneshots are great! You captured Danny and Dick's personalities perfectly. I'm heading over to ITD now. If it's as well-written as these then I'm in for a treat!
Serulium chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
This story is really interesting. I love how you show their meetings and how a story emerges from their meetings. Please update soon, I'm really curious about this last chapter.
pigeontoast chapter 7 . 5/20/2016
oh my

good

gracious

butterfloppin

fudgesickle

cake pop

dese poor babiiieeessss :C i love them so much asdfghkl;
pigeontoast chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
screaming still because omg these babies omg
pigeontoast chapter 2 . 5/20/2016
theyre so cute im screaming inside omg
InfernalFox chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
UPDATE!
PhoenixWarriorFox88 chapter 6 . 3/6/2016
Right, Robin, because Danny's SO normal (please note the sarcasm). Though to be fair it's not like he knows. I bet the 'stupid choices' this is talking about are the pills from last chapter, right?
PhoenixWarriorFox88 chapter 5 . 3/6/2016
So this is a rewrite of chapter three? Does that mean Jace was hospitalised/died? And Richard/Robin starts going to school... I can't really remember (or it hasn't happened) but are the pills mentioned from those parties Jace and Danny go to? If not, then this must not happen for a while, I guess.
Shootingstar321 chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
Please update soon and why was Danny supposed to be mad at Robin
thisisaccountisnolongerinuse chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
Wewird. Nice writing. But I don't get it. You need to bring you the plot more. Okay? Thanka. This was not a flame. Bye!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I was wondering if you would let someone use the cliff meetin point in there own story, if they asked that is.
Kelly chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
I will always love these one-shots
blackkyu chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
And so they meet again...