Reviews for Cloud Shapes
Shootingstar321 chapter 7 . 8/19
Please update soon and why was Danny supposed to be mad at Robin
EnderNadra chapter 7 . 7/24
Wewird. Nice writing. But I don't get it. You need to bring you the plot more. Okay? Thanka. This was not a flame. Bye!
I was wondering if you would let someone use the cliff meetin point in there own story, if they asked that is.
Kelly chapter 7 . 5/31
I will always love these one-shots
blackkyu chapter 7 . 5/30
And so they meet again...
dannyphanfiction chapter 7 . 5/30
Omg! I can't believe you updated! I followed this on a whim that maybe you would, and I'm glad that you did omg! Dude who was the person? Omg? This was so good, dude, I am way interested! Update whenever you get the chance because I am still way into this!
Sparky chapter 7 . 5/29
And there it goes, my love for this story flaring up again... Such a pretty blaze. Omg I need to read your other story, I really do.

This is amazing by the way, I wonder what happened? Why is Danny forgetting? Why are his eyes different? How are they different? Oh oh I must know!
Bashirisuku chapter 7 . 5/29
What's wrong with danny? Did somebody wipe his mind or something?
IWasNeverReal chapter 7 . 5/28
WAHHH! This is fabulous! Please write a continuation of this scene, I'm on pins and needles. :)
Anon chapter 7 . 5/28
Oh my gosh, I'm getting chills. I can't wait to see where you take ITD.
Assasin8 chapter 7 . 5/28
Duuuuude... I wanna see the build up for this! I can admire that you're not rushing the actual story, but I REALLY REALLY wanna see the continuation of the actual plot. Great job and update soon!
Good Witch of Babble chapter 7 . 5/28
I'm having fun reading these oneshots :)
Crystalzap chapter 7 . 5/28
what? I think I got lost what happened to Danny? why doesn't he remember meeting Robin?
jaguarspot chapter 7 . 5/28
ugh, this fic is great, but its continuity is giving me headaches. I just reread the whole thing from the last chapter to the first and it made about as much sense as it would have mad if read from beginning to end, except for the introductory first chapter.

Still, I'm intrigued with both this story and its companion, I hope you update soon! :)
Catflower Queen chapter 7 . 5/27
Hm... This is interesting. I wonder what happened...

It's nice to see that Robin cares.

-Catflower Queen