Reviews for Myosotis
fan girl 666 chapter 11 . 6/26
awesome chapter love Loki just showing up at STARK tower
Stella Limegood chapter 11 . 6/25
Wow! This fic is AMAZING! I TOTALLY LOVE IT! So many twists and turns! Love the hug Stark gives Loki! That's what a hero should do! I'm so excited to see where you take this fic!
SoulMore chapter 11 . 6/23
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 9 . 5/23
Love it! Write more please! How will the others react? How will Loki change? Can't wait to find out more!
Firehedgehog chapter 10 . 5/15
barton needs to die
yaoilover6 chapter 10 . 4/21
Baby nooooo
TinkanaiT32 chapter 10 . 4/13
Nooo! You can't just leave it like that!
Why would you do that to my poor fangirl heart?!
This is...this is ...utter genius for one thing.
I love the bromance between Spidy and Loki (completely cannon BTW)
I love the angst and confusion.
I love the reactions of all the teammates (though I'll admit that Clint scared me a bit)
I just love it, and now I can't wait for more.
the Prince's Jewel chapter 10 . 4/8
Can I smack Clint? Several times? Please?
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 10 . 4/7
you had me crying back there.
Well...if i may say so, i think a peter parker sharing empathy in regards to making large mistakes and giving loki the "great power great responsibility speech" sorta moment is definitely needed after this event. Awesome fic though! Cant wait for more!
fan girl 666 chapter 10 . 4/4
awww man Peter and May are going to have a heck of a time getting Loki to snap out of it and somehow I imagine May gunning for SHIELD when she see's their log on the file
random bug chapter 10 . 4/4
poor poor poor loki some one need to kick hawke eyes ass let have petter do it. and loki's mind is still broken from the fact one he tryed to kill himself in the first movie in the second 2 years past and no one really know what happend to him and he is such a nice person to petter and aunt may.
fan girl 666 chapter 9 . 2/10
awesome chapter I can't wait to read who Tony brings with him
SoulMore chapter 9 . 2/9