Reviews for Revelation
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 2 . 5/3
This was very nice; I mean that in the way that the tone of the story was very calm. Usually, Faberry is written with such a high level of tension, understandably, and this story had a very calm writing style, which was nice, for a change.
starlineshine chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
oh my god this fic is amazing ? i read it like years ago before i had an account and so when push came to it and i got an account i was like ALRIGHT WELL I HAVE TO DIG DIG DIG FOR THIS FIC and thankfully i remembered the infinity symbol rachel's ass thing which REALLLLYYY helped narrow down google results and like this fic. this. this fic.

[LOUDER HEARTS]
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
Omg I keep giggling while reading this. Well done and thank you!
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
Second Person stories are really really hard to do well. This is done really well. Nice job :D
E.Elliot chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
Man I love it!
nofcksgiven chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
QUINN AND RACHEL ARE SO ON AND NOBODY CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE! Really though, my heart skipped a beat when Rachel held Quinn's gaze and flashed her her flirty smile. I kinda like that Quinn got owned just then. I love her but it had to happen sometimes.

Wonderful job!
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
If this is what it's like to be inside Quinn Fabray's head, I want to be in it FOREVER! Hahaha! I think I laughed, chuckled, giggled, and snorted through out the whole chapter! She's fucking amusing! I swooned and died at these lines:

1) Good girls didn't think about crotches. Good girls didn't even know the word crotch.

2) "She gets that from you," Rachel gushes like you guys actually have a child together, and—whatever.

3) Your eyes roll at the stupid asterisk in an attempt to ignore the stupid fluttering in your stomach because Rachel called the baby yours and hers, ours.

4) …and you're kind of smug right now at the thought that hugging you is more important than this fake baby's safety in Rachel's eyes.

5) Every word that has to do with Rachel's pussy and Quinn coming.;) YES.
guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
More chapters soon? Hopefully they'll be together and get approval from Judy fabray
JadeLeeBerry chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Please please continue this, was getting good!
Melody21 chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Holy shit this story blew my mind! Its fantastic! Thank you for sharing :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
We need an epilogue!Pretty plz?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Thanks for writing this
MDominatusP chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Ahhh this feels incomplete!
Hilarious and well-written, please continue!
ascoeur chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
pleaseee continue thiiiiis! i want to see quinn and rachel finally get together!
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 12/8/2013