Reviews for before i met you i never knew
Dhea30 chapter 1 . 6/23
I kind of confused at first, then I re-read it again according to the numbers and finally get it. XD your stories really all awesome
Keke xp chapter 1 . 6/14
I really like this. I feel like all the Straw Hats have a special connection, but Nami, Zoro, and Luffy have been with each other for the longest amount of time and it seems like everyone forgets that fact.

So I really like how you were able to put all their thoughts and feelings into little excerpts. It was greatly done, such exceptional writing xD I love how Zoro and Luffy flock to Nami's side when she is in need of warmth.

Good job xp
Walis chapter 1 . 2/19
I never got into this series when I was younger despite a valiant effort to do so. I'm a little glad for it, because I've recently reattempted and succeeded to appreciate it so much more as an adult. You've nailed the dynamic between this trio so well, and the original relationship between these three is something that I absolutely love, no matter how many new, wonderful characters join them as nakama. Great job!
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 2/10
A well done oneshot. Liked how it was out of order as well as what each part meant. Each one was significant to what the three thought of one another and that they were always there for one another. He interactions were all very endearing even the angst ones. The angst in some of them helps set the mood that things will get better when they all meet. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
MissJenca chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Somehow, its better out of order. Funny.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
It did a bit confusing...

But i like the ending...! :)
Sque-Fangirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Confusing but I liked it :)
icecoldfairy chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Oh dear, I love nakamaship, specially between Zoro and Luffy :)
This was really heartwarming
kurusui chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Wow, this is amazing! This is my favorite trio in one piece, and you've written them so well. I'll go look at your other fics following this!
The voice of all things chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Loved it, like all of your stories! You always leave me thinking, trying to figure out the deeper unspoken meaning in the characters' actions and thoughts.
deadhemoglobin chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wow, you start the fic with the angsty one. Idk but, uhm, I really don't have a problem with Ace dying in the series if not for Luffy. I mean, it's Ace's fate and all but the fact that it left Luffy a scar too deep to heal by mere medicines broke my heart. Well whatever, it made Luffy stronger anyway, but still- ugh man how can you hurt me like this lol (or that I assumed the ix part's about this one). Gosh can I just say GODHELLNO no no no, the stairs dude- I admit it was funny how Oda formulated such death but I think it proved how people can easily die? idk. ANYWAY my favorite part is definitely 'viii' I CRIED SERIOUSLY I've been rewatching the series and just- the first three- Luffy, Zoro and Nami (in terms of trio friendship) is the freaking best XD I love them and thank you so much! I read in chronological order and it feels more angsty XD
AlwAys-wRiting-foREvER chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
OK, love the fanfic, love the writing, but, like many others, I'm not getting the "day"... Which day does it signify?
Llinlinn chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
It's really, really wonderful (as all of your stories are), and the Straw Hats are so real and sweet and... oh, can I just say, that I love you? :)

...but I feel that I'm a little slow, cause I've read and reread it for so many times, and I still can't get the v part. Could you please explain in short what happened there? Many thanks in advance!
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
i and ii are my favorites. It's not always true that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone. Sometimes you don't know what you're missing until you find it. I'm glad Luffy found Zoro, and I'm glad I found your stories, akurosa.
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Am I dumb or what? Because I still don't quite get what 'day' it was from the story, though I can hazard a guess. I realized that if you read it in chronological order, the feel is somewhat different, warmer somehow. I roughly know only one other author who can write with such emotional depth like you do, it's really rare to see that on . :) I really love this trio too, how could I forget what they were like in the past! It irks me how quite many people hate or really dislike Nami though, for superficial reasons that they just don't get the base of her character, and the way you write gets under their skins and lays the characters bare for us readers to see. All haters should come and read your works, hahahaa, I meant that in a good way!