Reviews for Beginning Again
curiositycollection chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Aw, Pete & Myka are happy ... but not for long!

Again, this is wonderfully written, and reads like a thriller. This would make an EPIC episode of the show! You've even included an interesting Bad Guy and introduced numerous artifacts.

Have I mentioned, this would make an EPIC episode of the show? Maybe, in your spare time, you could write 13 of these stories, per year? :)
curiositycollection chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
This reads like a great spy novel or thriller!

I appreciate that you put Dr. Vanessa on the case, too. :)
Love the dramatic cameo appearances from Dead People!

Basically, ALL the agents are in mortal danger once again. Excellent story :)
curiositycollection chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wow, your story is off to a tremendous start!
In the aftermath of the S3 finale, you've given the agents a new case, with more Regent secrets, new Bad Guys, dangerous artifacts, life-threatening conflict, and then a cliffhanger. I'd say this chapter has EVERYTHING :)
othiara chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Wow! This is amazing. Very well-written and in character. You absolutely nailed the emotions, and I like your plot.
Jess chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
It's over? What happened to everyone else? Like Artie and Vanessa
Jess chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Omg, poor Vanessa, what is gonna happen? I hope papa Artie can help his family... I adore Artie :)
Jess chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Love this, Artie and Vanessa got married? Aww, they are my fav pairing. There needs to be more Artie/ Vanessa fics.
KJay99 chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
I can't help but think that I"m missing a lot of the story. I mean- what happened to Vanessa? When she and Artie finally got back together- I'd love to have seen that.
I like the Pete and Myka ending. Just seems like it wrapped up a bit too quickly.
Maybe I just like the story too well. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
aww happy ending :P to nice little story :) x
WarehouseChick chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Thank god you scared me for a bit then :p nice chapter love how you wrote Sam and Helena in to the story :)x
KJay99 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Nah! No Fair! Picking on Vanessa!

Love it.
KJay99 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Very good!
Now I want to know what happens! What explosion? Nice clif hanger, I can't wait for you to tie it all together
WarehouseChick chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
WWWhat ? you can't end it like that. Did they get all out ?. Are Pete and Myka okay