Reviews for To Sleep for an Eternity
SwordsmanofS chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
I've just started to really get into this fandom, and I like this story you got going here. I hope you continue and finish it.
Nogoodnms chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
That was a very adorable ending.
godzilla898 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
I really like this story! Aside from a few grammar mistakes, there wasn't really anything glaringly wrong with it. The characters were good, the story's good, and it all works. Good read, though painfully incomplete.
Joonwoo chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
MOARRRRR
Thresher3 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I need to know what happens next.
gof22 chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Nice chapter.
gof22 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
A character that has both arthritis and is blind in one eye. I know what that is like seeing as how I have the exact same things wrong with me.

Good chapter. I really enjoyed it.
TheUnknownEpic chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
It seemed oddly written at places. I like the development...it must be because of the large gap that I forgot who the other girl was for a bit too :P haha, anyway I liked it and I look forward to both this and the Two Queens story being updated further :D
Grayjack72 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Interesting concept, I'm looking forward to more.

And Suzu and Natsume are their official names. All the classmates in the background have names.
demando chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
nice story. Natsume needs more time. We should do it.

Happy writing and update soon.
demando chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
great start for your story. Suzu needs more attention, and I certainly see how she may hook up with Hisao. Currently, I'm working on a Suzu / Miki centered fic. Feel free to check it out. hope you continue, because, let's face it, fanfic writers are drug dealers unaware.

Happy writing and update soon.
Kaz244 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I really like it so far. There's a lot of potential, you write well, and the ''OCs'' seem really natural. I'm looking forward to see what you do with the story in the future.