Reviews for How Your Heart Beats
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 14 . 10h
oh my gosh, I just love this story. You've developed the characters so well. You have to finish it.
PrettyChelsea chapter 1 . 5/21
Kinda funny that Sokka guesses it wrong. Can't for Sokka's advices
Penelope Inkwell chapter 6 . 4/28
Awwwwwww. They had a moment!
And I love Zuko's relationship with Toph, here. It's really precious.
Penelope Inkwell chapter 1 . 4/28
Zuko's joke! I am dying laughing!
Lu chapter 14 . 3/24
Thanks for that! It was funny and very well written. Cheers!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
What part of this was fucking mature. It's rated T, I read 14 chapters for a fucking kiss
ButtercupButter chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
I really liked this chapter, and by the way, i don't think the chapter titles are stupid!
I am a Reject chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Your story is well thought out that it makes me fall in love with it all the time I read the story. I love Zutara so much that I have a list with a few stories that made me just to die in a corner and wish that Zutara really happened in ATLA even though to me I still believe in the love of Zuko and Katara. The details in the chapters are splendid that I just can't. You are a fantastic writer that it is inspiring and you are so talented to me. Anyway all I really wanted to say was please update I love your story. You may not read this but who cares you are an amazing writer I know the next chapter will be outstanding for us readers you alway surprise me with your ideas and plots for each chapter. Amazing.️Wow I am embarrassing
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
This was fantastic! Thanks!
Footinmouthed chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
And that last line... I had tears in my eyes.
Footinmouthed chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Oh... This story... It's just so incredible. It's so romantic and awkward and funny and so, so, Zuko, and you don't spare anyone embarrassment, and when I read it, it's like my heart's too big for my chest, and it's the best, most painful feeling in the world. Thank you for this masterpiece.
bleachreader615 chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
very good! I loved it!
Fluffy Green Thing chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
how could you stop it here?! what happens after the kisss?!
Choice chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
Loved this! I wish there were more to it-obviously, since you're absolutely amazing at writing Zutara-but I can accept the ending as it is. Thank you so much for taking the time to write and post this for us to read!
Choice chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Nyahahaha, this chapter amused me... :P