Reviews for How Your Heart Beats
BrokenMentality chapter 14 . 5/3
yessssssssss we love zutara kisses
BrokenMentality chapter 12 . 5/3
THANK YOU for giving aang a redemption arc, that makes me feel a lot better
BrokenMentality chapter 11 . 5/3
fgdjkhlklhgfdgsfhgjgkhlj ...I probably relate to zuko more than I should in this chapter. self-loathing, depression, and suicidal ideations are VERY familiar things to me. maybe that's why I like zuko so much, because I see a little bit of myself in him. beautifully, heartbreakingly, wonderfully written.
BrokenMentality chapter 10 . 5/3
i do love supportive sokka, we love zukka bromance
BrokenMentality chapter 6 . 5/3
i love the insight into young azula...buttttttt ngl not a huge fan of what aang is saying here. it feels like what he WAS saying in the show which bothers me because aang is better than that. it was so infuriating that in the show, bryke acted like katara was a f*cking prize that aang got as a reward for saving the world, like, how much bullsh*t is that? I'm enjoying your story tho so far
Sally chapter 14 . 11/16/2020
OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IK U WON'T PROBABLY UPDATE LIKE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THIS LIKE MAYBE A POST-WAR EPILOGUE OR LIKE MORE COMET ANGST AND KATARA COMFORT BUT I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2020
Ooh, metaphors. Lovely :D
Guest chapter 14 . 9/30/2020
I loveeee this so much 3 But 1) I was not satisfied with the ending and 2) THERE MUST BE A SEQUEL KWGFGYWGYFKYG
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2020
Angry Zuko is angry
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2020
Aaaaaaa this is beautiful
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2020
am g er
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2020
Loved loved loved your story! Umm please tell me there is a sequel that follows through the end of the show!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/29/2020
This was such an amazing story and so well written! I love how you really delved into the characters emotions and gave them depth because that’s something they weren’t able to do in the series.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2020
It’s really good!
jasmine chapter 14 . 5/19/2020
i thought there was gonna be smut :(