Reviews for How Your Heart Beats
SaintJuvia chapter 14 . 1/18
Real nice story, I was caught of by the ending though. Have you continued through a 15th chapter? I've seen a lot of people reviewing a chapter 15, but, alas, I cannot find it. I would really love to see an epilogue to the climax, reactions of the characters and what not. Once again, love your story
Clarity23 chapter 14 . 12/17/2016
Oh... okay ... the ending caught me off guard now. Well, the story was great to read, good work.
xXOceanXx chapter 14 . 12/6/2016
I so loved reading this! Feels a little incomplete though when you leave out Ozai's ending, but it's still a great read. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
I love this story! Everyone is so in character I can really imagine them saying every line and acting this way. You are a very talented writer, thank you for sharing this story :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
"You don't think hair is a good idea.”
OMG DEAD. DEAD!
4thkage chapter 14 . 1/21/2016
is that it!
end with a kiss!
arghhhhhhhhh...i want Zuko said he love Katara so much...

eventhough i'm very dissappointed with the ending...but...i luv the whole story...
how Zuko actually 'deserve' happiness...

is there a sequel?
zombiekins5948 chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
Fucking yess Finally. I be been waiting for this mOment thank you. I love this. I want more making out out please
ahhhh chapter 14 . 10/18/2015
FINALLY GODDAMN IT THEY KISSED! I feel like it should've happened sooner. Also, I got so excited before reading this story because it "Rated M" and I'm a sucker for that "kinda thing" ;) ;) . With every chapter that passed I was just waiting for them to confess their love for each other and you know... have sex! If you had extended the last chapter just a bit and had them have sex, then I would've forgiven you. But nope!

Anyways, I do like your writing style, and I'm just so glad that the characters didn't get OOC. Great humor too!
oh god chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
One chapter in and I'm laughing so hard already. Great humor! Got me peeing my pants.
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
Can I say that's one of the best "Zuko tells the scar story" renditions I've seen? Especially love that it's not just like Iroh's version. It's a little jumbled, it would be after going into shock. Go you.
2human chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
You suck balls for ending this story like this.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
I'm so sad it's over!
The King in White chapter 14 . 6/5/2015
Kinda feels like an unsatisfactory ending. The fic itself was amazing. I really liked a lot of the group dynamics and Zuko's Ozai angst. Would have liked to see some Katara POV though.
zutara chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
THAT'S ROUGH, BUDDY
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
oh my gosh, I just love this story. You've developed the characters so well. You have to finish it.