Reviews for Just Trust Me
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Aw...so adorable and sweet. The Marauders, even Peter before went bad, always were and always will be the wonderful group of trouble makers that are an inspiration to magical mischief makers everywhere. It seems that a lot of the stories I've been reading recently are sweet and adorable and oh-so-wonderful!

ferret nin
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
XD This is absolutely awesome.

Personally, I always had the idea that the three of them became animagi without telling Moony, even if I couldn't work out how it all fitted together - what with him noticing them disappearing without concluding they were avoiding him and such. I'm glad someone else liked that idea too, and managed to make it work better than I could.

It's awesome.
earlyable chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awwwww!
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I must not own a pair of functioning slash goggles, because I just didn't get the slash part of this. :P But that's okay because I'm not really a slash-reader. Anyway, I liked the characters here!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love this! It's well written and I think you show their relationships really clearly. I really enjoyed reading this thanks!
Carrot-Bunny chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Thank Rowling for your friends, Remus. Especially Sirius. We Wolfstar shippers thank her every day for creating you two.
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Omg, this is adorable! I absolutely love it!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Really touching, I love how they come together for him. Keep writing
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh, I love this.

I love the interaction between the boys, the dialogue is perfect, and maybe it's just my R/S shipping heart but I can definitely sense the underlying relationship there. I love how cocky and arrogant Sirius is, and how much he and Remus cover up to protect the other and just, oh, I love them so much.

Your characterisation is perfect and it makes my heart ache a little to see Remus this happy.
Kazo Sakamari chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is the most amazing thing! Such a great idea and such a brilliant story! Thanks for writing it! I loved it!
dancingonstars chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I like that its their first moon together. You managed to capture both sides, the werewolf and animagus, both perfectly. How they all know exactly what pain each goes through but will still continue no matter what because they're best friends.
angelsea chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
The scene between Sirius and Remus is sweet and nice. I think this is the first time I have read something that centers on the decision of the Marauders to become Animagi. You portray Sirius in such a nice way that makes me almost forget that he is somewhat of a arrogant arse. I love him to pieces, but he has an air about him that just screams arrogance. It could be because he is rich, handsome an popular. How knows. But I do love this piece. Congratulations!

I would like to invite you to check out RMI. It is a role-playing community based on Harry Potter. I think you might like it there.

www. rmimagic. com

Hope to hear from you soon!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Yes, we definitely have the same wave-length here. It's awesome!

Anyways, I really liked this one. And yes, if I tilted my head /just/ right -which happened to be a 15 degree angle - and squinted, I could see the romance between them. Hehe.

I could see the Marauder's waiting until the last minute to show Remus their Animagus forms - even though, my canon says he knew beforehand.

""Bloodthirsty. Raving. Beast," Remus says again, slowly this time, hoping Sirius simply didn't hear him." - Again, can see Remus say this really slowly in my head.

""I still don't understand how you follow them when they get like that." ; "Years of practice, Pete. Years of practice."" - Haha, I laughed at this part because I do believe that Remus, Sirius and James could finish each other sentences all the time. I feel bad for Peter cause he doesn't follow along.

My favorite bit? : "Remus' keen eyes notice the limp that Sirius will not mention, in the same way that Remus will never say how bad it usually is. A small lump of guilt settles in his stomach, but he knows better than to think he can talk Sirius out of helping regardless." - this just shows how in tune they are with each other and I really like that.

Overall, wonderful, as usual :D