Reviews for Witchblade
avulgarism chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
Can't wait for more!
Honoria Granger chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
I'm totally confused. Flashbacks? Memories? WTH?
Honoria Granger chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
This is extraordinary. I love the way you've given the Labyrinth a bit of a backstory. Not crazy about the Toby/Lila subplot, though...
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Yay Jareth! Love his sense of humor: goblins with diplomatic immunity, indeed. Keep it coming, and thanks for the great read.
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This is absolutely terrific. So creative and unusual. And funny! Man, I wish I had one of those hats she gave Toby...
Pan's Box chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
Hello again!

Yes, a fair bit of smut, but I don't think anyone has any complaints ;)
Your writing is excellent, and I really enjoyed the development - especially Nen!
Until next time,

Pan x
Kaytori chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
get to the plot, this is a great fic but it seems slow though the build up has been nice.
rahnaesmomma chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
I love this story! I quite enjoy the fluff and the plot! Very, very well written! :)
LunarMidnight chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
lady of smut phew :)
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Reading reminder! This is starting off pretty darn cool.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
Loved this chapter!
Tornfromanotherdimension chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
Wow! I love this story! It's fantastic! I've read everything you've written and out of all of them this one definitely holds a special place in my heart, and it just(somehow) keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for an update _
sarah chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
wicked and cant u have plot and smut? either bway its still an awsome story
Tobyk947 chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
Aw.. I liked it 3
Nanenna chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
Oh Sarah, that is not how you be intimidating. Don't let Jareth teach you his lecherous ways!

The chapter full of making out was fun, but that bit at the end was a bit sobering. Poor Sarah.