Reviews for Witchblade
this has been pretty good so far, though the abrupt change when Sarah lost her memory was confusing at first, but overall I've been enjoying this immensely! ( there needs to be more Sarah/Jareth fanfictions)
avulgarism chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
Can't wait for more!
Honoria Granger chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
I'm totally confused. Flashbacks? Memories? WTH?
Honoria Granger chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
This is extraordinary. I love the way you've given the Labyrinth a bit of a backstory. Not crazy about the Toby/Lila subplot, though...
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Yay Jareth! Love his sense of humor: goblins with diplomatic immunity, indeed. Keep it coming, and thanks for the great read.
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This is absolutely terrific. So creative and unusual. And funny! Man, I wish I had one of those hats she gave Toby...
Pan's Box chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
Hello again!

Yes, a fair bit of smut, but I don't think anyone has any complaints ;)
Your writing is excellent, and I really enjoyed the development - especially Nen!
Until next time,

Pan x
Kaytori chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
get to the plot, this is a great fic but it seems slow though the build up has been nice.
rahnaesmomma chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
I love this story! I quite enjoy the fluff and the plot! Very, very well written! :)
LunarMidnight chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
lady of smut phew :)
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Reading reminder! This is starting off pretty darn cool.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
Loved this chapter!
Tornfromanotherdimension chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
Wow! I love this story! It's fantastic! I've read everything you've written and out of all of them this one definitely holds a special place in my heart, and it just(somehow) keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for an update _
sarah chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
wicked and cant u have plot and smut? either bway its still an awsome story
Tobyk947 chapter 12 . 10/21/2012