Reviews for Yes Sire!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
That is the perfect punishment for Arthur.
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Good story, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Type your review here...
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
That was adorable XD I love this! This is so cute.
LinBates chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I love this story! I read it sometime ago before I became a member, but left no review. Recently I watched 'Secret Sharer' again and I remembered this story and went looking for it again to reread it. Which I have done and I love it just as much now as I did before, so I decided to tell you this time.

Great job! It's so in character for both Arthur & Merlin.

Happy writing until we meet again!
JessieJay13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
"I won't be so hasty again. I'll think next time."

"How about you just let ME do all the thinking? You just smile and agree with everything I say. K? K."

What Merlin REALLY wanted to say. _ 3
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I loved this! This was complete genius. Awesome job! :)
Sherlockreader chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
33333 CUTE33333
shiratdeborah chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Yeah, merlin certainly knows how to wear his king down!

Very much fun, very much in character and a much needed addition to the episode!
Arthur truly should learn how to trust Merlin - but then again, lacking family he just wanted to trust his uncle and subconciously at least Arthur probably senses that Merlin doesnt present him with the full picture. So yep trusting is not that easy when you are being played. Ah what a mess - wonder how the TPTB will solve that - if ever.

Thanks for sharing!
sarajm chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was really good. I loved how Merlin got back at Arthur. I also really loved the scene with Arthur and Gaius.
Kat Nightfox chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Cool, a finished piece! I enjoyed Merlin giving Arthur the cold shoulder here (as he does later in the series when Arthur not only refuses to listen to him but threatens to banish him for trying to open his eyes to Agravaine's deceit).
Lenle.G chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Was laughing at the brilliance of the beginning, awwhing at the middle, and grinning by the end.
Great work, thanks for writing, keep it up! :D
April29Roses chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Poor Merlin! Arthur is dumber than a rock sometimes.
jellyblobs chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love seeing Merlin angry at Arthur! Otherwise Arthur just never appreciates him and we all know that Merlin deserves some appreciation! I mean Gwen's queen now and Gwaine and everyone are knights and Merlin, the one who's done the most, is still a servant. How is that fair? I wouldn't have thought that he would be really angry about the secret sharer thing because he's just so forgiving, but I loved it all the same! The characterisation of Arthur was great and I especially loved the ending, which was really sweet! Thanks so much!