Reviews for It's In The Water
MiyamotoUsagiFan chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
I love your writing! It's so natural, connected and flowing, not forced or awkward at all.

I really liked Tarrlok, I was really upset that he died in the show. There aren't enough fics out there where he survives or is portrayed well, or even accurately. Mostly it's just EVIL!Tarrlok and B $* d!Tarrlok.

I like how you've captured Korra's personality too, she seems cannon to me so far.
AcrylicCellist chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Wow. I have to say, I really like your writing style. It's simplistic and detailed at the same time. The progression of the story is nice too. I like the pace.
C. Nichole chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Very glad you're posting here again :) Once again, it's about a story and a pairing that I know absolutely nothing about (but you sure did start a huge Inuyasha obsession for me- specifically Kags and Sesshoumaru, but whatever). I'm going to have to check out Legend of Korra now.

Your writing is enjoyable no matter what genre or world- just love it, totally engrossing.

Can't wait for more!

Welcome back :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Great story, I love the in-depth portrayal of Tarrlok and Korra, and the natural way the plot unfolds. Can't wait for more!
Madame de Coeur chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Aws. :( Poor Torrlok, his hand!
Ski October chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I'm still iffy about Korrlok, but it's slowly growing on me.
I like the whole older-but-not-sneezing-dust-guy relationship.

...Tarrlok's pretty hot, even if he is a jerkbender.
evilredmenace chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
"If only she could social bend."

Awesome.
Kirinlover chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! U capture their emotions so perfectly... Its such a joy to read. As if I'm watching the show FOR REALZ in my head. Please! Btw- it was great. Thankyou for this
amore1993 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Finally a good story with Tarlok and Korra! I will definetly follow this story, especially in the hope of hot steamy sex ;D
Pisceanduality chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
HELL YES! I love your writing and I love Korra! I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU WRITING AGAIN! I can't say I really ship these two, but I have a feeling I will once I keep reading this. 3

As always, I love your style and I am looking forward to more of your work!
Ski October chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Ooh, this looks promising.
I think I'll keep an eye on it(:
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Please update soon! I found this really interesting. :D
HardlyFatal chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I have no idea about this fandom, but I'll read anything you write. This was good! Your usual lovely, effortless-seeming characterization and narrative. And as always, excellent mechanics. I'm interested in reading more! 3
28 | « Prev Page 1 2