Reviews for You can't play on broken strings
Samcedes is my endgame chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
I hope you update this soon.. I need to know more samcedes background and i love that puck n artie are helping sam get his dream
Jujubee58 chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Can't wait to read more!
Alliecattie3 chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Welcome back! Liking the team of Artie, Puck and Sam! Believe they'll make it BIG! Hope being with friends helps Sam find himself again! Then, maybe he'll be ready for some Mercy! :)
More please!
sadhappygirl chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
So happy for Artie, Puck and Sam, I hope their comic is a huge success, I can't wait for Samcedes to reconnect!
Tana chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
love love love this story! please keep it up
ZamTheArtist chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
I'm really liking this story
lovesamcedes chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Please update
Allie chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Hope you continue!
sadhappygirl chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Please update soon, I really want to read this fic!
Samcedes4eva chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
I am reading am waiting for you to update!
zeejack chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
yes more please
Alliecattie3 chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
So enjoying this fic! However, the Samcedes rift is painful! Sam still loves Mercedes. Mercedes still loves Sam, but anger and resentment is keeping them apart. I was mad at Mercedes for acting like she didn't remember Sam, but now not sure who is at fault. Need to know why Sam didn't call or try to be in contact over the years as well as more about why Mercedes didn't reach out! Still holding out hope for Samcedes goodness at some point.
Artie is proving to be a blessing to Sam. Thinkin' that Sartie and their drawing partner will be great together! Can't wait for Sam to accomplish something and provide more stability for him and his sibs and maybe work his way closer to Mercedes!
Kurt is a good friend. Love it when he drops truth bombs on Mercy. Ringtone change for Sam- genius 'til it wasn't when Sam never called! OOPS! No idea what Kurt has planned except maybe to dangle Finn as a carrot in front of Rachel's nose in order to get her to move Beth. We'll see! Please update SOON!
sadhappygirl chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
I hope Artie idea works for the both him and Sam. Mercedes looks after everyone except herself, what ever Kurt's plan is, I hope it's works.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
plz update
Alliecattie3 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Ouch! Things aren't lookin' good for a Samcedes reconciliation any time soon. Couldn't believe that Mercedes pretended she didn't remember Sam's name. He was so hurt, which he should be. Obviously, there are still major feelings and issues between them. Can't wait to find out what happens to lead to a face to face Samcedes. Also, interested in finding out if Sam is going to take on the challenge of proving himself worthy for Mercedes. I hope so!
Lovin' Stacy per usual!
Looking forward to the next update and some Samcedes goodness.