Reviews for Labour of Love: An Uphill Struggle
Marie1964 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is wonderful! Poor Godfrey-if he wasn't already dead, he would run himself into an early grave with having to guard Crittendon. The last part about Hochstetter was particularly striking, and I would be interested in a sequel.
Six of Twelve chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Poor Crittendon! At least he means well. I always kept hoping he'd find his niche and find something he could be successful at.
Belphegor chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is lovely, and very funny :o) I can definitely see how being Colonel Crittendon's guardian angel is a full-time job... Poor Godfrey! Although I have to agree with the last paragraph. And it's true that, for all his faults and his bad luck (from a certain point of view), Crittendon has an unfailing sense of duty and a good heart.

You have some very nice turns of phrase - I particularly love the capitals on the "Most Difficult Job of The War", followed by "I don't think we've been introduced. Hello, my name is Godfrey. I'm Rodney Crittendon's personal guardian angel." which is already hilarious all to itself but even more so considering the previous paragraph!

Good job :o]