Reviews for The Amazing SpiderNinja
finish this fanfic
Amon Kashino chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
Just... Just no
Amon Kashino chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
I'm so tired of naruto getting super powered and yet everyone writes the zabuza battle with haku still saving him its tiring I wanna see something different
Darkjaden chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
fuuinjutsu would do wonders for naruto spidey gear.
Darkjaden chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
Did kakashi teach naruto anything?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
No, no villains from spider-man, there are PLENTY enough villains as is!
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
I don't think I have seen many Naruto with spidey's powers stories, but I DO wish, you would have went with spider-man after "the Other" incident, organic webbing makes SO MUCH MORE SENSE then webshooters after all...
RandomWriter21 chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
Hope to see this continued soon!
anonymous chapter 6 . 1/30/2015
if your still looking for villains there has to be green goblin and venom and if there's venom there has to be carnage.
Chaos Verto chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
Lizard - you could have it that his abilities are a bloodlines or a Orochimaru Curse-Mark mess up. (Shrug)
Venom - If in someway if he ended up working with Naruto. As an advanced form of his Spider Powers / Bloodline or summon.
Doctor Octopus - If only Naruto comes up with the Spider Legs.
Kraven - A rival from another village, or a bounty hunter.

Green Goblin - The only people i can think that could become this guy. That is Saskue, If he goes evil, or Kabuto, because he already a bit loopy.
Mysterio - He would be a genjustsu specialist and truly would not be that hard to beat in theory. Why in theory? He would be a ninja so he have to have something up his sleeve.

In truth I am liking this story and hope to see the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
LOL! horrible orange suit? so cliche! Orange suit is part of Naruto. Just like being unoriginal is a part of you
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
It's great how I learned about DNA in second grade but naruto has never apparently heard it in his entire life.
InfernoOfChaos chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Arai kaji chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
Naruto has enough enemies as is. He doesn't need any more.
Yinko chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Spiderman's philosophy of 'great responsibility' is really quite anathema to the ninja world, even one as self contradictory as Naruto presents.