Reviews for Gray Area
Really well written! I hope you've got more great stuff out there, and keep up the good work!
msjayjustice chapter 27 . 1/17
I really loved this story! A sequel would make me so happy. :)
cakepuncher chapter 27 . 12/5/2013
Brilliant and well written!
cdghuntermco chapter 27 . 10/7/2013
I decided to reread this story because I enjoy it so much. It's seriously amazing how you've taken cannon situations and reworked them to be much more exciting and entertaining.

But I digress. I was wondering if you plan to continue this specific story. I like to think that your other story, Archangel, fits perfectly as a continuation of Grey Area. I would, except for the part where Shepard is blind sided by Garrus's apparent attraction. Other than that the two could flow together seamlessly. So do you plan to continue the Garrus and Shepard romance arc from this point in a new story? I would love to see how Garrus reacts after having not seen her for two years.

In any event, I love your work and look forward to whatever you plan on posting next!
barbex chapter 27 . 7/21/2013
It's really interesting to see these things from Shepard's side. Remembering all these little things, thinking "oh yes, that was that scene!" is really cool.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
There may not have been a ton of actual romance, but the sexual tension in this story was incredible! The friendships felt complex and real, and the slow build of the relationship between Shepard and Garrus was very well-executed. You have a bit of a different take on his character, but I enjoyed it. Great story, and I'll be waiting very impatiently for more. :)
barbex chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
Oh, chilling effect with the foreshadowing of Archangel... poor Garrus.

They should have had one day, at least, one day. Evil writer.

Well done, I really loved your story, the slow build-up, how Garrus saw Shepard. It was all lovely.
flyingphoenix51 chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
Just finished Chapter 19. Garrus having a flashback to Wrex and Ash was cool! I like the dynamic of the relationships. I have to say that I like Alistair (something about the rose and fighting with floral arrangements) and I liked Kaidan in ME 1, but after ME 2 I had no trust in Kaidan, just like Shep. Garrus is the man! I have learned to appreciate ones sense of sarcastic humor! Thanks for writing this story. I'm working on the following chapters!
Shadowed Replica chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
Grah! Please update soon. I love your stories!
baynard chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
Awesome story! really takes the ME universe and turns it on it's head a little without really altering too much. Surprised you let Wrex die, but i guess that lends more credibility to the story. it's not a happily ever after perfect paragon shepard, but what reality might actually look like. Still gonna miss the big lizard T.T Can't wait for your next update!
barbex chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
Interesting that you skipped all the action and still made it so intense through the emotions alone. Excellent!
Endrius chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
But he's still my favorite turian on the Normandy."

"I'm the only turian on the Normandy."

"Yes, the ranking was pretty close between you and nothing."

LOL :)
ThePersonWithTheReallyLongName chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
Zevran was my fav in dragon age.
Jewel34 chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
You've done a good job of developing this relationship in a way that is true to both characters. Looking forward to you finishing it!

Only downside is the collection of typos running through all the chapters; perhaps a bit of extra reading-over time would be useful?
TwiggyTwinkle chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
I am obsessed with this story so please keep writing :)