Reviews for Daddy, Not Bats
3darlingbirds chapter 34 . 3/16
I feel like Bruce had a point but possibly regretting a relationship and that having sex at that age isn't a good idea. However, Dick also has a very valid point. What Bruce isn't seeing past is you don't have to have sex when you're dating someone. I'm LDS (Mormon) and I appreciated you're comment about how even Mormons can date at 16. I thought it was funny. Personally, I didn't want to date at 16 and waited longer. Go on group dates, stay in public places, don't be alone at the others persons house or your house, and be committed to not having sex and you'll be fine (most likely). The point is to stay out of situations where you can get carried away. The point is Bruce is being to close minded.
Bogorm123 chapter 18 . 3/9
Bogorm123 chapter 9 . 3/8
ahahahahaha This is amazing aahhahahah
Bogorm123 chapter 7 . 3/8
This is so cute! i love this story so much and they are all just adorable and amazing ! the writing is soooo goood!
MayeGirl chapter 34 . 2/17
I was totally going to make a comment on Mormons being “told to date” (I’m a Mormon too and made the decision to not date when I was sixteen because there weren’t any good guys around) but now I’ll accept it.
PhantomGoat13 chapter 45 . 2/11
This chapter was amazing! I've always loved this song and this chapter was so beautiful!
Crimson Angel Winges chapter 117 . 2/11
I love to see a chapter where Oliver finds out Bruce is B/Batman. Maybe Roy gets hurt and Bruce rips him a new one or something?
Best. Story. Ever. This truely is my favorite story in all of fanfiction. And I read a lot of fanfiction. I have what is known as "Fanficinities". I truly love this story. I love Dick Grayson. He is my favorite character ever, and you portray him and his brothers so well. Love the update, thank you so much for this story!
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 67 . 1/12
This is actually important, so I have to correct it. The Roma are NOT Romanian. They are a distinct ethnic group with their own culture and language. Romani is NOT Romanian. The languages are unrelated. The Roma are likely descended from an Indian sect. They are all over the world, including the US. They are still persecuted and deeply misunderstood. They were also victims of the Holocaust, which I believe they call the Porajmos.
The fandom generally accepts that Dick is American born but ethnically Roma. Just like I’m a Jewish-American.
anonymous chapter 6 . 1/8
I completely agree with your A/N. I am literally the exact same. I'm in 9th grade right now and I now a few people who know that I will hurt them if they try something, but at the same time we're friends because i'm nice to them when their nice to me. So I think your right is all i'm saying.
I have a request, could you do the Batfamily of this verse meeting the actual Batfamily with Dick as either Batman, Nightwing, or Agent 37. Jason as Red Hood .Tim as Red Robin and Damian as Robin. And if it's not to much trouble could you include the League.
jodyowl11 chapter 117 . 1/2
Omigosh this is so original and creative its amazingly refreshing to read
Speed Reader chapter 117 . 1/2
Love the multiverse mention, plus Dr. Fate and mention of the JSA, excellent.
Echoes 01 chapter 117 . 1/1
I like what you did there :) It definitely works with what’s been established in Metal. I wonder what would happen if the DNB kids ever met their main DCU counterparts. Would they think their main universe selves were actually the ones from a nightmare dimension lol? Then again, a lot of the really horrific stuff from the comics seemes to have been erased in the Rebirth continuity. Anyway, nice job on the chapter :) I always enjoy getting updates for this story.
Scarease chapter 97 . 12/13/2017
Have had good ones and bad councilor.
2,430 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »