Reviews for Daddy, Not Bats
Shinigami Merchant chapter 5 . 9h
So these rules apply mainly to Dick and Jason...leaning more towards Dick lol XD
thewriterstory chapter 87 . 4/3
Cuteeee! Been reading this story for days XD
i am a mormon too and i didn't mind it simply a fact i love your stories
loveeeeeeeeddddddddddddd itttttttttttttt
i like the way you think and your story still think he was harsh id only punish jason since he invoked them but not too harshly other were deffence of themselves or others so only like a day or less with punishment
Loved it! Your story is awesome. I loved the apprentice arc and Damian was too cute. :)
pippa chapter 71 . 1/26
Hi y our story is amazing and I just read the chapter School invasion and I also love. The book Dealing with Dragons I have read it like 5 times.
pippa chapter 6 . 1/8
I am reading your story Daddy,Not Bats and I agree with you about bullying telling an adult REALLY never helped it just tells the bully that you are a whimper and won't stand up for yourself. My opinion is if someone punches you you jut stand up and punch them right back. And if the call you a freak just ask them "What tipped you off?" Cuz if they even had the nerve to punch you they aren't going to stop if you ask nicely. Also you are awesome!
Ciestess84 chapter 106 . 1/7
Dog scenarios huh? Weelllll (mischevious grin) I have 2 dogs, so...
You know how, at least on TV and stuff, there's the joke of blaming the "bad smell" on the dog? ... yeah, that's because, when it IS the dog, the entire room is vacated for the next hour, minimum.
Also, dogs take staring into their eyes as challenges/threats instinctively, so when someone the dog loves/ respects does it, they bark their heads off until it stops... or they leave, or they act really cute by looking away and glancing occasionally from the corner of their eyes.
I love my dog! Even if she is a lazy lump on the ground!
Ciestess84 chapter 89 . 1/7
Hahahaha! ... Alfred's last line! (dies from laughing)
Ciestess84 chapter 101 . 1/7
"OWL pin" ... "OWL clock" ... WHY YOU SNEAK! Yes, BAAAAAD SHRINKIE INDEED!

Okay, NOW I finished the chapter... REALLY thought you were going down the "Court of Owls" hole there! A Deathstroke fangirl, huh? Neat!
Ciestess84 chapter 15 . 1/2
... This needs to have been caught on video for future generations: "Why you NEVER give a bat sugar (in large doses). ESPECIALLY Dick!"
Ciestess84 chapter 74 . 1/1
Seriously... Who are you, and how did you get my public-school origin story? 3 /3 3
Ciestess84 chapter 83 . 12/31/2014
And here I thought I was the only girl who did that as a kid... I no longer feel as odd. Thank you for that.
Also, while I'm here, YOU ARE HILARIOUS! Please NEVER stop writing humor. particularly bat-clan related! 3
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2014