Reviews for Daddy, Not Bats
PhoenixFlair13 chapter 93 . 7/14
My eyes were immediately drawn to the bold title. And from the title alone I knew exactly where this was going. Dick and Jason meant well. But they really can’t help. I remember last year a boy in most of my classes asked why I was bringing a purse around school. I was going to play it off, but one of my close friends had just had her first the other day, and was hard core PMSing. She responded by walking up to his face and saying, “Well RYAN once a month a girl starts to BLEED OUT OF HER V—“ luckily I was able to cut her off. Ryan’s face was priceless
PhoenixFlair13 chapter 88 . 7/14
God I hated those episodes. It took me two years to get the courage to watch them the full way through. To this day I cannot see a gas mask or read the book “Are You My Mother” without jumping at shadows.
PhoenixFlair13 chapter 87 . 7/14
Of course Dick is a Princess Bride fan. Of course
PhoenixFlair13 chapter 76 . 7/13
As soon as I read the word “poem” I dropped like twenty different swear words. I suspected the idea for the future arc by the chapter title alone but the word “poem” made me just step back for a moment. Welp the bird is in for some serious crapbaskets. Good chapter though! I just got back to this story after not reading it for like two months. I’m excited to finish to where you’re at
XaoOfTheMists chapter 117 . 7/2
Just came across this work of yours, not sure how I'd missed it before hand, and I do like it a lot. I hope to see more in the future, especially more Cass. That'd be my one big complaint, not enough Cass.
XaoOfTheMists chapter 23 . 6/29
Love the Calvin and Hobbes reference.
Katla1 chapter 15 . 6/25
Oh my gosh! Alfred YELLED! :D
Katla1 chapter 14 . 6/25
Fwader kitty! XD That is SO cute!
Katla1 chapter 1 . 6/25
Finally getting around to this one, and it will be super interesting to see how you have improved as a writer. We're going all the way back to 2012, and stopping in 2018!
tanithlipsky chapter 117 . 6/22
very good
GraceEliz chapter 88 . 6/10
As a Brit thank you for the Doctor.
David Tennant was the best.
Whilst I'm here might as well tell you I've loved all of what I've read so far and look forward to what I have left. Then, I'm going to read some more of your stuff. My next few days are sorted.
PhoenixFlair13 chapter 70 . 5/19
That was a great plot line and execution. That arc should keep the sadist satisfied for three days or so.

Well back to fluff!
PhoenixFlair13 chapter 68 . 5/19
All the emotions
...
Gah
And Stan lease
I don’t know if I should comment on the pun or the resemblance to Stan Lee
PhoenixFlair13 chapter 67 . 5/19
Jarvis Stark

*takes breath*

OANSUEJABDOWORYJQAOOQKBRIDJ

*spasms violently*
PhoenixFlair13 chapter 54 . 5/19
My sadist self greatly enjoys how well you portray Slade. He/You know exactly what to do to get under Dick’s skin.
2,457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »