Reviews for Daddy, Not Bats
eclipse chapter 90 . 9/7
This is like a scene in one punch man. You should do more Cass. Maybe even... the talk.
I love this chapter!
OptimisticEmotion chapter 115 . 7/16
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE UPDATING AGAIN! I TOOK A PAUSE FROM FANFICTION AND *THAT'S* WHEN YOU START BACK UP WITH THIS! I AM SO HAPPY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW! NOW I NEED TO GET BACK TO MY OWN WORKS! I MISSED YOU AND THIS STORY SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK!
YAY! Gotta love Jim Gordon!
Random Reader chapter 23 . 6/17
HAHA! I legit can't stop laughing after reading this! My parents never gave me the talk either. I found out with the internet. Plus some creepy boys in school...
I asked my parents when was about 6 and all my mom said was 'When a man and woman get married, they decide if they want to have a kid or not' XD
NoMeImporta32 chapter 5 . 6/18
I love rule #1. It basically covers everything. These rules are awesome!
That Derek kid had it coming, lol
This was a great one-shot!
I've never seen Smallville, but Arrow is great!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 116 . 5/24
People who steal works are the worst.
prankprincess123 chapter 24 . 5/23
Love the boy's game! That's how my 4yo sister (and 10yo brother but he denys it) plays with her dolls (of course she has the 'superhero girls' dolls now)
OptimisticEmotion chapter 116 . 5/20
That sucks! I love your stories and that is terrible that someone would do something like that! I don't know what I would do if I found my stuff being stolen like that.
Death update chapter 116 . 5/20
Hope you update soon I want to see more Cassandra and the Teen Titans
Rikkai chapter 116 . 5/20
Reported wezza for you on ao3, hope they get taken down soon
And hope you update this story with a real chapter sometime soon, love ur stories
A Small Voice chapter 116 . 5/20
They have a lot of nerve. You're a pretty popular writer and a ton of people are on both sites.
That being said. The 20 notifications surprised me this morning. Can I help?
Lia chapter 115 . 5/19
Are you 'Wezza' on Ao3? I'm pretty sure you're not..(Author notes don't sound anything like you..) Because they've been posting your stories pretending to be you :/
2,388 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »