Reviews for Heart of a Sea Lion
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
You are doing great with the accent, please keep writing this awesome story!
Someone chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I really hope you continue this story it s one of the best stories I've read on this page. I really like how you handle the characters, Stefano in particular. So please continue.
dullahan21 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Well, I hope their plan to get rid of Dubois and save the circus animals works. And good work with this, everyone's in character, and I'm glad you included Marlene. :)
emmydisney17 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I love this chapter. I just want you to know that i've just ended my Merida and the circus animals story and now i have it's sequel up and running, Merida and the Circus Animals: Life in Dreamworks! If you have any ideas for the story please read and review and i really hope you'll don't only review once! Please give me more!
Tigreye33 chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Shouting in Italian: Nice touch!
I read about Officer X (before the name is revealed) and my reaction:
"Oh, no! Him!"
Keep going! I love Stefano!
Bandling45 chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Nice chapter! I can't wait for more! And good luck with the accent! I've tried writing for it. It's pretty hard.
Bandling45 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Poor Stefano! :( My guess is maybe... Cruella de Vil? What? They'd get along okay!
FireFang1313 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
I LOVE this story :) and by any chance is this mystery person a certain crazy old lady :3
Mighty ANT chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Very well done!
Your writing flowed smoothly, everyone was perfectly in character- I can't wait for more!
DisneyFreak10 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Great first chapter! Stefano is my favorite too! He's just too adorable! Can't wait for an update! :)
emmydisney17 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! I have an idea, where they pull of an incridible rescue but Stefano is left to deal with Dubois and (Stop me if it's too much for you're sea lion loving heart to handle) almost gets killed by her but saves himself just in time and returns to his friends (Who all thought he had died) and is hailed the circus hero, with help from the penguins of course. Also i would like you to check out my "Madagascar Tour" and "Merida and the Circus Animals" stories, they're really good and if you've got any wild and musical ideas please review my stories to tell me.
Ghostukine chapter 1 . 7/12/2012