Reviews for The Dark Olympians
I loved the doctor who reference
ashiq chapter 15 . 5/3
nice touch with the baby !
ashiq chapter 14 . 5/3
make one of the minor gods not have a dark version so they can change the tide of battle and help the other gods defeat their counterparts,but make it somebody that does not get the spotlight a lot.
captianmizuki108 chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
Heeeyyy! Here's one of the characters for you Please update soon! I'll help you create them! I really enjoy this book and I cant wait but here :D
Melinoe Starling
Age 15
Daughter of Hades
Which Olympian will they fight: Erebus since he's like the god of shadow I tought it was cool
Description: She has short black pixie like hair, eyes described to be black like onyx, she has olive toned skin and shes pretty tall for her age.
Personality: kinda of sarcastic and very goofy.
Back story: Her mother researched the salem witchs and that caught hades attention
Weapon doble bladed sword that retract into a black eyeliner
Llew444 chapter 19 . 10/16/2014
Llewelyn Davies
Male
Hestia
Hestia
Not one that takes a liking to war but will fight if nesseccary. laid back and level headed. nice to be with
Orangey (thats a word?) coloured eyes with specs of red. scruffy short brown hair. Camp olympus clothes.
Grew up with his dad (Hestia would obviously get with someone nice) he worships and belives in the Gods, having once accidentally seeing Hermes.

Yo man! Whatz da hapz! dis is a slick story brah, keep it up yah? (XD)
Seriously though, this is the most original story ive seen so keep up the good work.

Is conner...EVIL PERCY's SON?!
If yes click the button that says [Llew444]
if no then click the link to [Llew444]

Awesome so far.
Llew is OUT
Zeusandherasdaughter chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
wow
Commander Bear chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
great first chapter! I liked how you brought back Percy's sarcastic first person that we haven't had since the first series.
Th3-Dragon-Lord chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
Demigod or Huntress: Huntress

Name: Andriel Starfury

Age: permenantly 15

Gender: Female

Immortal parent: the titan of the hunt, Lelantos

Which Olympian will they fight with: Percy

Brief description of appearance: waist-length silver hair, green eyes with flecks of gold, 1.2 meters tall, fair skin, athletic, wears huntress uniform

Brief description of personality: loyal huntress of Artemis, tends to hold back her anger, but goes ballistic when she let's it out. Hates most men, but trusts Percy. Loves nature, hunting, and modern ice skating.

Brief back story: a daughter of Lelantos and a mortal woman, she turned against the titans in the first war and became a huntress. She has been in the hunt nearly as long as Zoe Nightshade.

Weapon of choice: her custom made bow, StarFury(where she got her name, for mastery of this bow)which was imbued with light from a star, and her short sword, Moonlight(named as a tribute to Artemis).
Funnierthanu chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
You do know that Apollo and Artemis are twins right? They're Leto's and Zeus' children and they don't show up until much later
rainbowdash12345 chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
Demigod or Huntress: huntress

Name: Raven ?

Age:14

Gender: female

Immortal parent: Khione

Which Olympian will they fight with: Artemis

Brief description of appearance: snow white hair and purple eyes with light blue wings. Tiny and mighty

Brief description of personality: very quiet and doesn't talk much but when she does its always serious but is a major pranker with a good poker face.

Brief back story: born in the court and zethes kicked her out after beating her with a whip to raise her pain tolerance and she had bit his arm. Khione never cared about her so she left. And then she found Artemis

Weapon of choice: celestial bronze/ imperial gold/silver axe
Guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
Demigod

Name: Adrian Velos

Age:15

Gender: Male

Immortal parent: Nyx( or Hades if no primordials)

Which Olympian will they fight with: Hades

Brief description of appearance: Brown hair, and black eyes that seem to swirl like liquid. wears black clothes, all ninja-like. scars on his arms.

Brief description of personality: proud, but not arrogant. extremely bad temper, and violent tendencies, but puts his friends above himself.

Brief back story: lived with mortal parent on one of Greece's many isles until thirteen, when he was attacked by monsters. he killed them( mortal parent knew he was a demigod), and a few months later was guided to Olympus.

Weapon of choice: magic wristband. black with silver stripes, can turn int a black Katana with a silver blade, two sliver bladed hunting knives, or a bow with silver headed arrows and black shafts (i like silver)

Note: if possible, can he launch blasts of shadow like energy bolts? thought that'd be cool
SpartanWarrior117 chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
Diomedes son of Hades. Rides in a chariot pulled by four shadow/phantom horses. Aged 19. Probably will be blessed by and fight with Ares. Tall, well built. Slightly long black hair, small beard. Is very nice and easy going but with a big temper that flares up easily(that's why ares takes a liking to him). Came to camp by the sword same as everyone else. Gets along best with Ares campers. Gets along with SOME Hermes campers but for the most part they just annoy him. Weapon of choice-Stygian Iron xiphos and phantom steeds. Awesome story, please update soon
TheGlobalFlower chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
Yo LOL it really wuz halarious! Jus' like Orenthawl James.
Okay I just used one of the online translators for that so...
As for the charecter:
I'll PM you... too long...
dch448 chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
I guess I'll submit one myself. Here is one of my ideas

Demigod or Huntress:
Gender:
Male
Immortal parent:
Hades
Which Olympian will they fight with:
Apollo
Brief description of appearance:
Very pale skin and wears dark clothing, cloaks in particular. About 5 foot 10. Tends to hide his face, as he is was scarred by fire from when he was a kid.
Brief description of personality:
Very blunt. He will always give his honest opinion when asked a question. Fiercely loyal to those he sees as his friends and family. Very patient, unless he believes his friends are in danger. Very anti-social, tends to prefer to listen then talk.
Brief back story:
When he was a kid, his parents house caught fire. He escaped, but his face was badly burned. He blames himself, thinking he should have saved his mother. During his travels, he found he excelled at stealth and was horrible with most weapons.
Weapon of choice:
Two small axes he keeps on his back. Enchanted so he can transform them into two large scythes. They are made of Stygian iron. These are one of the few weapons he's good with. Horrible with a sword or bow.
dch448 chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
I freakin love your story man. I'm curious to see how other people's OC's will be incorporated too.