Reviews for Monster Within
Reldresal chapter 14 . 3/9
The Doctor has seen his own reflection many times over the years. It's not a monster.
TheAmberFox chapter 1 . 1/5
The tenth Doctor's a murderer? D:
No. No. NO! WHY! Maybe he has multiple personalities? Is he being controlled? It can't be of his own will... D:
troublewolf chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
Very good. You writing of the monster was interesting, and totally opposite of the real Doctor's character. I hope you write more Dr Who stories!
ChristianOtaku chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
Starstruck-Strings chapter 14 . 10/30/2013
*Sighs* Aw, it's over...
Thewhovinator chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
I LOVED THIS! You got the characterization of everybody down really good! Prefect Cross-over fic! Well done!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
The Tardis is like the perfect abductor. If I saw someting like that on the street, I would probly go in there too.
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
I'm going to have to carry a mirror with me at all times!
Yuna Cifer chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
So, I'm guessing something went wrong with the Doctors regeneration or perhaps the Dream Lord is possessing the Doctor. I don't know but it's more likely that the Doctors regeneration went wrong now that I think about it.
Yuna Cifer chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Wait I'm majorly confused now, why does the tenth Doctor have the Eleventh Doctors sonic. Agggh, what happened to the Doctor?
Yuna Cifer chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Agghhhh! Jack watch out, be careful. The Doctors gone bonkers.

And just so you know this fic is amazing, I'm literally on the edge of my seat. Very intense.
Yuna Cifer chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
So, the Doctor has gone homicidal and is luring humans into the Tardis and brutally murdering them. Interesting.
Yuna Cifer chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
No Jim you idiot! Rule #1 never approach the creepy police public call box that appears out of nowhere.
Yuna Cifer chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Omg! The Doctor oh my god.

If you think about it the Doctor really could commit the perfect murder if it ever passed his fancy like 'ya know I'm really bored Amy lets commit the perfect murder'.
Isa-Just-Me chapter 14 . 12/15/2012