Reviews for A Regret So Deep
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Very well written and in-character! I love the passion and the honesty and the way that he knows what she's thinking but she still doesn't completely understand him. I liked the analysis of their original situation and how he was trapped and a coward. Nicely done!
DisOfErebor chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
What a sweet and the same sad encounter between those two.
This is one of the missing scenes within the series, one I would have love to have seen it on screen.
They would have earned a moment like that after all they went through - so it's wonderful to read it.
Great stuff and a bittersweet moment...
Really great...
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Loved t these two are my favorites and I know somewhere they felt something for one another thanks for writing this
Kirida chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Goodness, do I love Methos and Cassandra together. Loved this story and was sad at the same time. Would want more stories with these two.
slayd00 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Thanks, I enjoyed that. Short and sweet.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Great. _
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Too sad for me. Afraid I've got enough sadness so only read happy endings but it is a cool story & very well written.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Really enjoyed this. Just started to read stories on your site and noticed a crossover with Stargate and NCIS.

I am inquiring in regards to your story -The Most Common Language-. There are no chapters past Chapter 3, and you indicated that you have had a problem with FFN and your older stories maybe on another site. I tried, but it appears not to have anything older than 2008. Tried to PM but it was disabled. Would like to know if you had completed story and if so where I can read it. Thanking you in advance for your consideration of my quest.
k13cat chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
The introduction of Methos to the show brought some much needed 'grey' to Duncan's oh so black/white world. He, Methos/Adam, became a much more interesting character for me. He, and your usual writing, is what made me read this as I really did not like Cassandra at all. This here is a much better way to paint what happened, truly looking beyond what they gave us on screen. Very well done.
FanLass chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
A very nice one shot - that I wish could be more. Thanks you for your Cassandra and Methos story I enjoyed it. It was well thought out and well written too.
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Nice to see the gray and that not all was black and white.