Reviews for The REBORN SOLDIER
Irbise chapter 10 . 2/17
Hey, really nicely written, hope you will continue. I wander who is Hermione, and if there is Rufus somewhere. It would be nice to have some action between Gen and Seph (Draco and Harry) ... Really like it.
WraithHeart chapter 10 . 1/13
You will update. 'nuff said.
Don't you dare discontinue this.
Tnt24tryon chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Colin is the delivery boy.
A) is a Sephiroth super fan, and yet is now super wary.
B) the monotone delivery.
karthik9 chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Arafell chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
I always liked Harry/Sephiroth mixes. Something about Harry dealing with problems using Masamune is just very appealing.
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
Cho is Tifa returned, and her group (save Cloud) has trouble with Harry because of what Sephiroth was driven to.
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
Harry/Sephiroth cannot catch a break.

The only good news about his having Moldy Warts at the back of his mind is it is nowhere near as awful as being undercut by JENOVA.
Luciz chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
Quite amazing. I don't know what else to say, other than to ask for more. It's been a while since I've felt this way for a fic.
Darkth Shadow chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
This is an amazing story, actually my favorite FF7/HP story. hope to read more soon.
Darkth Shadow chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
hm, i think that it would be cool if u somehow added the 'Remanent s' into this story
Levitarius chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
This is fantastic! One suggestion though, you should consider using the word 'dullard' less. It just makes Harry/Sephiroth seem a bit bratty, and it doesn't really add much.
A.V. Jackson chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
gosh, that trial made me a "little" pissed off at the ministry so much that I started poking my sleeping dog with my foot.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Interesting start.

gunny
Beloved Daughter chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Thanks for another awesome chapter update! I do love the developing characters. Absolutely brilliant! I look forward to the next chapter update.
green eyed typhoon chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
i feel like dean/seamus should be rude/reno. that'd be awesome even if it was just a small part, also interested in seeing if any of the more evil fellows are reborn. though that'd require an interesting explanation i suppose since its hard to imagine the lifestream granting people like hojo another life