Reviews for The REBORN SOLDIER
JumpingToaster chapter 6 . 5/11
There is no good reason to accept the detention's exercises beyond sticking to the canon. But oh well.
L's Cappuccino chapter 12 . 4/30
Huh... well that ended well, I was honestly expecting Harry/Sephiroth to attempt suicide by Friends a la Angeal...
conan.lagace chapter 12 . 4/14
Do me a solid and make another chapter yeah?
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 5 . 4/10
As weird as this story is, I'm really starting to enjoy it. Great work so far!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 2 . 4/10
I'll be honest and say that that was easily the BEST chewing out scene against the Ministry I've EVER SEEN! Great job!
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 3/14
i just had shivers... seph, angeal and gen
qwertypous chapter 6 . 1/24
geez! why would harry continue going to umbridge detention? this fuck up story is no different than the book. still the same old easy to manipulate harry and fool harry.. nothing major changes happen i don't have any reasons to continue reading this anymore if the stories goes what happens in the books..
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
In canon, Harry was a beaten down wimp, so of course he took all knocks that came his way. Here it just makes no sense. Any sane person would tell Umbridge to just fuck off, it's not like she can justify her illegal idea of detention to anyone else. She wants to keep it hidden and private like all her other dirty laundry and so she can not tell about it to anyone. You've made Sephiroth as submissive as Harry, and that breaks my suspension of disbelief more than anything else in this story so far.
Dutoc chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
Noo! Colin needs to join forces with Harry!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
A Kakashi-like Ron? That doesn't sound very believable.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
Hm. He's starting to hurt people with his words who are closest to him due to his sheer fear of himself.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
oh? Their pulling the commander bit too? Or is it possible they are also reborns? I mean we got so many turks so who knows. I don't expect Cloud or Vincent or anyone like that to be coming back here. They were last I checked technically immortal due to the experiments done on them. Shelke was the same way if I recall same with Nanaki. Everyone else kinda had limited life spans.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Oh my god that was fucking awesome. Draco is Sephiroth's other lieutenant Genesis Rhapsodos. Hermione and Ginny obviously are also ones. Who in da fk is Luna then? So lost sometimes haah.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
Interesting how souls recognize each other even in their new worlds. But then what caused Ron to start awakening as Angeal? Fred as Reno? George as Tseng or Rude maybe? Who will Hermione be or will she simply be a newer soul. And where is the super friends of Cloud and Tifa! Dun dun dun.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
He really should provide proof of all those failing seriously.