Reviews for Too Cold Outside For Angels To Fly
falconrukichi chapter 3 . 6/13
No. No. No. The story started on Sheep Shepherd an I extremely love it like hell! Awesome story. And now this the sequel i needed n waiting. PLEASE COME BACK AND CONTINUE THIS!WHY I SAW YOU PUT "COMFIRM DELETION?! YOU WILL STOP CONTINUE HADES?! HADES NEVER DIE!
BlueChappy chapter 3 . 6/11
Sadly there's ...truly sad!
Ksandbrook chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Hey, would you been doing another fan-fiction about Hal and Lourdes in the future. I love your story's about this Couple, it would be heavily appreciated if you wrote more. Thank you.
Sandraanataliaa chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Why havent you updated? This story is amazing!,
Jony chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Next chapter PLEASE!
Wee Loori chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
I love these fics about Lourdes and hal please update it soon
Ps I'm team Lourdes all the way I have always loved her since the beginning of the show:)
kingwithnocrown chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
oh crap when did this get cancelled
ivytivygriv chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was my Hal/Lourdes fanfiction.. I'm going to miss it. But thanks for writing it at all. :)
Lucy chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
I'm dying waiting for the next update. This is my favourite fanfiction (thanks for gifting us with fanfic Hal/Lourdes) so PLEAAAASE update soon. :D
livelovemusic96 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
gah love it!
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
You captured the right emotions of someone grieving a loved one perfectly :) It was really good and the slight fluff(if it could be counted as such) was brilliant :)
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I read your above AN at the beginning and it amazed me how right you were O.o about Jamil's death(spoiler, sorry :/) I somehow knew that Lourdes would somehow start to lose her faith in the world, I agree on how she's not exactly given the respect on the show, I think the creators needed to give her some distinguishing qualities to set her somewhat apart. Regardless, she's one of my fave characters

I'm also a big Lourdes/Hal fan, though I don't watch a lot of TV, the pairing sort of clicked into place. Great story so far, I hope you update frequently
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ed Sheeran fan? ;)
LB chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
love your Hal/Lourdes story, I read it whole today and I'm looking forward to next chapter!
also I hope that Hal/Lourdes will actually happen in the show now when Jamil is dead
momentweneverhad chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Finally Hals point of view ! I was so curious !
The dialogue between Maggie and Hal is so interesting...i mean how she is literally pushing him to go and comfort Lourdes. Its so great from Maggie, that Hals happiness seems to be more important to her than her own. It shows that she really loves him. (cheesy again..)

-Spoiler-
I have to admit...its a bit creepy ,that you did know one and a half week ago that Jamil would die ! :D

Oh i almost forgot ... TEAM LOURDES !