Reviews for Super Harry, To The Rescue!
Fanguy59 chapter 6 . 4/20
Please continue this story!
major wallace chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
nice
Kalladin1989 chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
Great story. Can't wait for you to post another chapter
Kalladin1989 chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
Does Lionel know Clark's secret?
ArthurShade chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Interesting
E chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Please put the word SLASH in front of your story. I am NOT Into IT. Maybe you are but not me so its easier for those of us who are offend by it not going in to read it.

DUCK DYNASTY RULEZ!
POWERRING1234 chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
I AM STILL WAITING DUDE.. THIS STORY IS SO COOL
Akayuki Novak chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
*fidgets nervously* I really don't like the person who Draco is dealing with. I'm pretty sure it's Morgan la Fey, but still. *shiver* It's not good at all. Harry is really dependent on the sun's rays, isn't he? He could have gotten killed there. Good thing he wasn't left completely powerless, otherwise he might have been.
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
great story idea. look forward to what harry does with his powers and how strong he will become in both magic and fighting. hope he doesnt need glasses. please make him flirt a bit, he needs some teenage life
vampireharry the 2 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
This is awesome! I love when Harry's hanging out with his friends (both superhero and not), its always hilarious! I hope for more!
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
HarryHarem? Extreme hormones plus super-stamina, a sex god makes.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
This is really good. But the Draco plot just isn't that interesting, and unfortunately reeks of slash which makes it even worse. And while I like your Harry I'd be more interested in seeing him interacting with the other heroes rather then reacting book four.

I will say that the interaction with the other heroes is excellent, and I'd really like to see him with Diana eventually. Also nothing about Clark yet?
Shadowdude333 chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Please let someone discover what Morgana is doing! I love this story! I am so worried about Harry though! Could J'onn discover it if he ever gets to meet Draco? If he can I hope he does!
Jostanos chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY! _

I wonder who Morgana has in mind?
CatWriter chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Where's Clark? Shouldn't he be apart of the Superfriends, and please change the group name.