Reviews for At the End
Coins Will Clatter chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I really did enjoy this story, Ace Combat 4 really took a chunk of my childhood and I became really attached to the story back then.

I liked the POV you decided to take, it's not one I read everyday (probably because it's challenging and difficult to keep consistent!) and you handled it fairly well.

Sigh, now I don't see Mobius 1 as the good guy anymore either.
HackAsteroid754 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is pretty good well written. I like the line "another Yellow 13 called Mobius 1" I liked that. Great story.
Daisuke Tokayuma chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Not bad, it was really good. The only problems I see is that there were a few spelling errors and 13's character design you had for him wasn't as well developed as 4's but still good chapter.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
A bit repetitive in places, but generally very insightful and well written. Keep writing
Mercenary Flyer chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh you're back!

This was a nice little one-shot. Yellow Squadron really doesn't get written about much these days. Y4's experiences and thoughts were pretty well presented. Her rise from a poor child from a run down home to becoming one of the most feared fighter pilots in the world was pretty cool to see.

Then Mobius one mucks it all up.

I have a little piece of criticism though.

"Mobius One is more deadly than you." That sounded really awkward and it kind off stood out. Did you mean he was "deadlier than you"?

Anyways, still a pretty good one-shot. Keep going?