Reviews for Silent Hill: Adam & Eve
Type your review for this chapter here...
trudes193 chapter 25 . 2/27
Wow this was thoroughly delightful to read, I love the darkness and the way you have portrayed the characters, as well as the plot. :D Cannot wait to read more stories! :D
deadpoolhulk chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
well... damn. I really didn't see that coming but HELL that was an ending I'll remember for a very long time. ten out of ten!
samuraiseventhlevel chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
Read this story like a dozen times. Just brilliant. I would actually like to see you do something else within this series. Minor points like shorter documents are a personal thing I guess, other wise-
Well thought out characters, each with their own personalities(even the phantom ones).
Interesting 'monsters,' Great description of the town, I really felt like I was beside the characters as they investigated, very immerse stuff. Keep on writing, you got the talent.
Amazonagent chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry I am reading this a year too late! This was a fantastic story. I mean I really love how well thought out this story was. I felt it was very worthy of being a story from Silent Hill. I will say that the only thing that needs work on is the shortening of some of the documents, which is something that you addressed. But other than that I really loved this story. I mean it could be like a mini-series on tv, it was that good! I can tell that you definitely have more skill at writing than most FF writers. I feel silent hill is not something that can be written lightly like some other genres, you really handled the material well and quite faithfully to the source material while at the same time putting your personal touch to it. I have been a fan of SH since the first game, I've been around the fandom for years (even moderated on a couple of forums) and I have only read one other SH fan fic that I thought was truly excellent besides yours.

I know you were a bit disheartened by the lack of support and commentary you had hoped to receive when writing this story but I hope you find encouragement in my deepest appreciation for your tale. I look forward to your alternate endings, and maybe a one-shot giving some detail into Maggie and Vince's stories? Oh and BTW I really liked Eve, I felt more sorry for her and Adam. I hope to read more tales from you soon.
-AA
SuprChrgdBullet chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I loved this story, though I read it forever ago - I don't remember if I reviewed or not, lol. I have to say, I love Eve - the other people are crazy :). I didn't really like Elizabeth - I found her incredibly annoying...

Anyways, fantastic story - I would love to see more! :D
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 24 . 8/4/2013
Bravo! Excellent! I love this fanfiction! Thumbs up to you, man!
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
AWESOME!1
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 21 . 8/4/2013
Wow, affairs affairs. :O
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
I love the way you describe the surroundings, the characters & almost everything related to the story. It's good that you make the descriptions in detail because as I read the chapters, I could imagine a lot and also I almost felt like I was watching a Silent Hill sequel! Keep up with the good work!
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
So sad yet I need to know more about what happened. This is so scary!
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
And finally they meet! Woot woot!
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
Ouch! This is scary & dramatic at the same time!
PD123 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Very well done!
sentfromsilence37 chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
First of all, congratulations on finishing this story :)
Now, with that being said, I enjoyed probably better than 80% of this read. There were parts like the long, drawn out files and documents that didn't feel like they were adding to the story (I hate saying that after you spent the time to write them out, but I suspect you'd rather it be said than be in the dark), but there were other parts, especially the interactions between characters, where I was sucked in completely. I was very pleased with Adam and Eve's final confrontations in chapter 21, and the build up to them was both effective and tense. If I were you, and doing the story all over again, I would redo it so that either each chapter contained something from Adam and from Eve, or possibly they would alternate chapters, so that A) Eve isn't introduced so late in the story and B) Adam isn't all but forgotten about by the time we get back to him. I enjoyed the ambiguity of the epilogue, although the possibility of it being a fever dream is unsettling to me, and I thought the final sentence was Silent Hill to the core. I COULD go through the whole story and nitpick over little grammatical errors and typos and such, but honestly, it would cheapen the writing as a whole. Well done, Alex. I hope you enjoyed your time in the fog. :D