Reviews for In Her Dreams
munchie19 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
You are truly evil, to stop right there and even worst with your author's note of more to come, maybe.

But, really this is great. I love Teyla doubting herself and wanting more from John. Denton sounds delish and all James Bondish, his preception to what is happening is point on and seems to have lit a match under his behind.
kaledonia chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Every time I read this, I hope a sequel is on the way! You've started a great story that is begging to be continued!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was absolutely amazing. I would love to read it from John's point of view!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Loved this! Would love to see John's POV as well.
sgtrekie chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Whew, for a moment there I thought Teyla was going to make a BIG mistake. Would love to read this from John's point of view.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Hmm, very interesting. I hope John doesn't go back to Nancy and this guy is too od for Teyla! I do like to see John get a little jealous though.
Anisoka280 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is too good to be a one-shot you should continue
sakurablue13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
ooooooh, yes, hon, please do the John POV one! XD
firedew chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I already yelled at you once for this story. ;-) It's way too good for you to leave it there! I look forward to when you decide to add on the rest! *hugs*
JoeyLuv chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh, you definitely need to write some more. Really like the way your have set this up. Can't wait to see how you finish it.
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
well i hope when you do johns point of view you show him getting tired of nancy clinging to him and he will turn back to teyla cause him and nancy is just wrong lol :)