Reviews for Where There's A Nerdy Girl, There's A Cocky Boy
coco grffin chapter 18 . 6/10
The story is actually really good, I just wish it wasn't over because it seems like it's missing an end. You are a great writer so keep up the good work so I can read more stories.
jcarter692 chapter 18 . 3/3
LOVED IT! Awesome story, all the songs fit perfectly and I loved the ending!
Lady chapter 18 . 9/20/2015
Really enjoyed reading! The story was amazing and I really liked the ending! Don't stop writing!:) :D
Izzy chapter 18 . 8/27/2015
Um this was the worst story I've ever read
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
ugh
Dvena chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
Why did u add the first episode into it? This story was better when it didn't have the real austin and ally storyline. I have to say, I'm pretty disappointed. NOW I DON'T EVEN know if I should keep READING!?
Dvena Schleig chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Your story is very creative. I love how you changed austins personality from the show. If disney channel showed this, I would probably watch this show much more!
sedahlemowah chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I just love it
Guest chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
wow great story
Nora chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Hey Kenzie,

My name is Nora and I am from Holland (sorry If I make any grammar mistakes)
Id love to read fanfics about Austin and Ally and I never actually review, but I liked your story so much that I had to share my opinion. You are AMAZING at writing stories and when I read this one I couldn't stop until I had finished. Please keep writing and I hope some day I will be able to write a story like you do. Again, your story inspired me the most of all fanfics I have read and I even have read it multiple times. Thank you for sharing you writing skills on the internet and I hope I can expect more stories from you.

Greets, a great Auslly fan (who doesnt like stories where Austin and Ally meet and immediately fall in love and are only sweet to each other. I love the tough Ally and the cocky Austin btw, and all those people who are trying to take that story plot over suck and they are totally ruining it.)

Bye, xx
Guest chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
Ooh awesome story
arfmckm chapter 18 . 4/11/2014
I loved it soo much. Very good job :)
Guest chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
What did calum say!? I gots to know!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Ok that was like straight from Writers & Rockers!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2014