Reviews for Where There's A Nerdy Girl, There's A Cocky Boy
arfmckm chapter 18 . 4/11
I loved it soo much. Very good job :)
What did calum say!? I gots to know!
Ok that was like straight from Writers & Rockers!
#AUSALLY FOREVER! ;) :)
U werright. Thiswas puzzling
I love fireflies by owl city!:) I dunno why but everytime I read ausally fanfic and it starts off them hating eachother, then being nicer to eachother just puts in me in a weird transitioning mood from like bad to good I kinda like it when austin was being a "bad boy" like I said, I dunno why. (Longest comment ever, yeah I know!:)
I find this fanfic hilarious! But I do have questions...
1. Why is Austin hitting on ally like nonstop if their supposed to be "hating" each other?
2. Im confused, is it Dez liking ally or austin?
Just a few questioners. #new word
Omg the lazy song? Worst song written by bruno mars ever! But otherwise good syory.
IceCreamChic chapter 15 . 2/20
honestly, I know ally is a soft chick, but damn she needs to stand up for herself! if it was me, the boy in front of me would get kneed in the crotch! the second he moves, i'd run away, I admit it's romantic that Austin is her knight in shining armor but seriously, ya cant just let em push u around girl!
LovePeaceFanfics chapter 14 . 1/11
I had to keep shifting my eyes away fom the screen since I was laughing so hard because of Jenna. xD
pickles-x-pancakes chapter 15 . 1/2
But when Jenna punches Austin in the balls
pickles-x-pancakes chapter 6 . 1/2
DO YOU LIKE THE HUNGER GAMES, TOO?!
secret 3 chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
omg i read ever chapter took me 3 days cause im busy but i did it. your such a good writter i love it they sais I LOVE YOU yay 3 3
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH U CHRISTIAN HELLO!
Wenzile chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
It's kind of a cliché,but it's really good.i enjoyed do continue writing more stories,you're a pretty good story teller:-)