Reviews for Where There's A Nerdy Girl, There's A Cocky Boy
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
ugh
Dvena chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
Why did u add the first episode into it? This story was better when it didn't have the real austin and ally storyline. I have to say, I'm pretty disappointed. NOW I DON'T EVEN know if I should keep READING!?
Dvena Schleig chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Your story is very creative. I love how you changed austins personality from the show. If disney channel showed this, I would probably watch this show much more!
sedahlemowah chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I just love it
Guest chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
wow great story
Nora chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Hey Kenzie,

My name is Nora and I am from Holland (sorry If I make any grammar mistakes)
Id love to read fanfics about Austin and Ally and I never actually review, but I liked your story so much that I had to share my opinion. You are AMAZING at writing stories and when I read this one I couldn't stop until I had finished. Please keep writing and I hope some day I will be able to write a story like you do. Again, your story inspired me the most of all fanfics I have read and I even have read it multiple times. Thank you for sharing you writing skills on the internet and I hope I can expect more stories from you.

Greets, a great Auslly fan (who doesnt like stories where Austin and Ally meet and immediately fall in love and are only sweet to each other. I love the tough Ally and the cocky Austin btw, and all those people who are trying to take that story plot over suck and they are totally ruining it.)

Bye, xx
Guest chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
Ooh awesome story
arfmckm chapter 18 . 4/11/2014
I loved it soo much. Very good job :)
Guest chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
What did calum say!? I gots to know!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Ok that was like straight from Writers & Rockers!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
#AUSALLY FOREVER! ;) :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
U werright. Thiswas puzzling
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
I love fireflies by owl city!:) I dunno why but everytime I read ausally fanfic and it starts off them hating eachother, then being nicer to eachother just puts in me in a weird transitioning mood from like bad to good I kinda like it when austin was being a "bad boy" like I said, I dunno why. (Longest comment ever, yeah I know!:)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
I find this fanfic hilarious! But I do have questions...
1. Why is Austin hitting on ally like nonstop if their supposed to be "hating" each other?
2. Im confused, is it Dez liking ally or austin?
Just a few questioners. #new word
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Omg the lazy song? Worst song written by bruno mars ever! But otherwise good syory.