Reviews for Love Has No Rhyme and No Reason
Loved Diego realizing at the end, "I suppose the man can't continue being everything to everybody", and Victoria whispering, "No. I'd rather you be everything to me."

Looking forward to meeting the guests as the begin to arrive.
DietMJ chapter 25 . 4/8
I really enjoyed Diego standing up to de Soto with his veiled threats. He's learning how to deal with de Soto as himself, not Zorro. I don't think I'd want to meat his friend Ernesto,either- wait, I just made the connection ha ha! Glad for any updates, and sorry this summer is going to be challenging.
LovelyStardust29 chapter 25 . 4/8
So good to see the next chapter up so quickly. The "reminder" Diego gave De Soto was well done, and I particularly enjoyed the conversation between Diego and Victoria at the end. Diego can be a patient man in some aspects, but obviously lacks that patience when it comes to situations he feels call for Zorro, which you did well with making him aware of. As Zorro, he did tend to plow ahead most times and take care of the issue himself instead of empowering the people to do so, and I like that you made his awareness of this a back and forth between him and Victoria rather than just her pressing the point to him and him grudgingly agreeing with her. It allows them both to be on the same page as to Zorro, which I think will be important as Diego tries to back away from his masked alter ego. Looking forward to the next chapter, and to the arrival of Diego's aunt and uncle.
ChristinaW66 chapter 24 . 3/31
I really liked how Victoria asked Diego to help her with her garden, which not only made use of his gifts of creativity and intellect, but helped him with his restless spirit.

I was laughing at the uncomfortable situation Diego found himself in while talking with his father about the facts of life, especially the obvious discomfort in thinking about his parents...

I can't wait for your next chapter!
DietMJ chapter 24 . 3/31
Poor Diego and Victoria being so frustrated about having to wait to be raised a good point about them waiting so long so as to not have anyone question any children they have. It was funny seeing Diego so uncomfortable about "the Talk." It makes sense that Diego would miss his adventures as Zorro.
LovelyStardust29 chapter 24 . 3/31
It was so good to see this chapter up, and you drew in some excellent issues that Victoria and Diego to consider as they move towards their wedding. I rather enjoyed seeing Diego's impatience for their wedding day, and the sweet first scene behind the tavern while plotting out the garden. I loved Diego being a bit grumpy and irritable at the beginning of the chapter, and also how Victoria is trying to redirect his energy, and worrying about Diego not having an outlet to expend some of that energy in the future through Zorro. You did well with Victoria explaining her realization of how much Diego needs both the outlets of the scholar and the athleticism and action of helping others through Zorro, which has not been explored much in the fanfiction realm. It's a very realistic and important issue to bring up, not only for Diego himself, but also with those closest to Diego having to adjust to him as both the man of action and of science, instead of just one or the other. I'm very curious to see where you'll go with this.

I also loved the sweet and awkward discussion between Diego and his father, and found myself giggling several times at poor Diego's discomfort (especially when he was trying not to think about his mother and father's... feelings, LOL). However, I loved the honesty of this conversation, and Alejandro's consideration of Victoria's reputation in setting the actual wedding date further out. It served to keep Diego a bit more in check in his impatience and considering his future bride's reputation. However, I also did love the last scene with Victoria enjoying watching Diego work, and her making it clear to him in the last few lines that four months will be a long time for both of them to wait. :) Looking forward to your next chapter!
CrazyJan57 chapter 24 . 3/31
Its great to see another chapter from you and don't feel bad for being distracted by another story - the plot bunnies are the ones dictating when and what you write :)

I truly enjoyed this chapter, especially of the father/son chat, and how uneasy both of them felt and how Diego didn't even want to discuss it and did everything he could to dissuade his father from continuing. I think we've all felt that when having THE talk with our own parents.

Poor Diego, with all his frustrations and told not to act on them and then Victoria goes and torments him with the line with the pots "I thought we might be safer if I had my hands full" .. just love it.
ChristinaW66 chapter 22 . 2/16
I have been reading your stories since discovering Fanfiction last summer. You are one of my favorite authors. I have loved this story from the beginning, and was excited to see more chapters. I look forward to more!
LovelyStardust29 chapter 23 . 2/3
I was delighted to see another chapter from you, and, as always, you did not disappoint. SeƱor Calvillo seems a spirited character, and I loved him helping Diego & Victoria "take out the trash." :) The fight scene was very well done and something I could definitely picture having happened on the series itself. Watching Diego use his feigned bookish nature to ensnare the vaqueros made me smile. As always, I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter.
Coucherdesoleil chapter 23 . 1/30
(This review may appear a second time in a truncated version, as my earlier attempt to post it got eaten.)

You updated! I was really looking forward to the continuation of this fic. :-)

I like Senor Calvillo, he seems like an interesting new character. Another great chapter!
KatieZfan chapter 23 . 1/29
LaC- Love the new man - Senor Calvilla seems like just the man for the job! "I think I'll start by taking out the trash." !Love it! I liked the part about Victoria's learning self defense also. Good thing for her to know, and very well written (by you). :D I went back and read "Games & Gifts" -couldn't remember what might have been changed but it was a wonderful chapter! Read "After-Annie" again, I always marvel at what a good writer you are! Very good character development - I feel like I can really see V & D and their conversations (and with others too). Keep it coming please! Such a great story!
arty60 chapter 23 . 1/29
Enjoyed that! Thanks for updating!
DietMJ chapter 23 . 1/29
Nice to see a new chapter. I like the new character. Diego's insight about himself was rather enlightening- it was great how he could help defend Victoria with a book rather than the sword- Love that quote, too!
smithcrafter chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
There's nothing wrong with light and fluffy. You're using it to help develop the characters and their attitudes. Uninspiring episodes are a PAIN to get past.
LovelyStardust29 chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
I'm very glad to see another chapter so quickly, and one that is so well done. :) I don't blame you for not using much from the "They Call Her Annie" episode - I wasn't much of a fan of that character either, or the episode itself, but I understand the need to mention it for continuity's sake. I continue to love their flirtation, and their "self defense lesson." :) You also did well with their discussion about what they are wanting from their marriage - an important conversation, and not surprisingly, they seem to be on the same page. I eagerly look forward to more of their courtship, and to the upcoming marriage chapters.