Reviews for Love Has No Rhyme and No Reason
DietMJ chapter 31 . 1h
Absolutely loved the part about De Soto having to go to a conference for the same reason that lured Ramon away from his twin brother. And the discussion that followed. Well, he may be out of the way during the wedding but I can't help wonder if Diego has a right to be nervous and suspicious about the wedding an lucky number 13
Im glad you're back writing. I do so enjoy this whole story. The episodes are all there but you put a great spin and add color to them. Anticipating more
arty60 chapter 30 . 8/31
Great chapter! Thanks for updating!
DietMJ chapter 30 . 8/31
I love how you were describing all the people and activities keeping Diego and Victoria apart! Aunt Catalina is a hoot. I like how you weaved the issue of Mendoza's house into the chapter, and that it only played a minor role in the story. I'm so excited that there will be daily updates!
mjf2468 chapter 30 . 8/31
Another beautiful chapter as always. So fluffy, the interactions with Diego’s family. The sonnet section really worked, especially to show the maturing of their relationship. Awwww. Well done indeed!
Nemaya chapter 30 . 8/31
Oh, I am definitely still reading this. :) Looking forward to more. I must say that this episode in the series is one of my least liked ones. Poor Mendoza.
LovelyStardust29 chapter 30 . 8/31
So good to see this new chapter from you, my friend, and I'm very excited to hear they'll be new postings throughout the week! Definitely gives me something to look forward to. :)

This was a lovely (and busy) chapter, with the numerous guests arriving. I liked how you showed the happiness of those family interactions, but also how overwhelming they can be at times. Coming from a rather large extended family myself, I can relate to Diego and Victoria feeling a bit overwhelmed. Hopefully we'll see some uninterrupted time together for these two soon! :)

I especially enjoyed the little scene with Diego and Victoria finally getting some time alone, and how they both are desiring a mature, realistic view of love and marriage rather than flowery and shallow compliments. Wanting to be seen as flesh and blood human beings rather than people to be put on pedestals is lovely, and very in keeping with the growth and maturity this story has put into their love story. Well done, and looking forward to the next installment!
ChristinaW66 chapter 29 . 5/25
I was so excited to see another chapter posted from one of my favorite stories I have been following for awhile. I liked that you did explore the sexual double standard. I am looking forward to the wedding and wedding night chapter.
ChristinaW66 chapter 28 . 5/25
I was so excited to see you posted another chapter!

There are so many things I really like in this chapter. I like that Victoria is a good buffer between Diego and his father, especially when the moment is tense. She already has Alejandro treating her like a daughter. She is also respecting Diego's wish not to reveal his secret to his father, even though she doesn't agree with his decision.

I really enjoyed Diego and Felipe's talk. I thought it was so sweet that Diego communicated with his finger that he was more concerned about "F", as they were used to making a "Z".
I also enjoyed the friendly and familiar conversation between Alejandro and Cecilio. You can feel the affection and friendship between them. I think the idea of Felipe spending time with him and Magdalena is a great idea on so many levels.

Im looking forward to your next chapter.
Vanidot chapter 29 . 5/25
I have to say, The chicken thing was brilliantly unexpected. I'm still laughing about it. Great fun! kudos to Ghetto Outlaw and if's the same GO responsible for the 'Zorro' you tube videos, thank him for me :-) I especially love the Princess Bride theme song one.
I love your keeping Victoria and Diego chaste throughout their engagement. I've written a few stories where that isn't the case, I prefer reading ones where they wait until the wedding night. A double standard I know, and I hate myself for it sometimes, but it depends on the characters for whom I'm writing. Mac and Stella waited until their honeymoon, at least. My original stories all have heroes and heroines who both wait until their wedding night for '(m)ove (l)aking'. :-) I can't wait to read the rest!
Vanidot chapter 28 . 5/25
I can't remember the name at the moment, but there was a type of blanket soldiers made, a patchwork quilt of sorts. So, it isn't that unlikely that men sewed, even a rich one; especially, Diego who doesn't seem to mind getting his hands dirty. After all, it seemed that men were the first tailors. This being one of my favorite episodes, I'm very happy with the way you treated it. I'm happy with the way you treated Felipe as well. I think I would have liked more of their discussion about his past and memories, but still I did like how you wrote this chapter. Very well done and I can't wait to read the rest. TTFN Vani Joy Dot
Vanidot chapter 27 . 5/25
I think you handled this episode very well. In fact, I'm glad his aunt and uncle figured out his secret. Me thinks they're not the only extended family who knows, or at least has their suspicions. I've loving this story and I can't wait to read on. I can't wait to find out where you take things next and I am greatly anticipating the wedding episode. girlish squeal! :-)
Vanidot chapter 21 . 5/25
Do I sense future Toranado foals for Fortuna? :-)
Vanidot chapter 18 . 5/24
Ernesto is great fun and I can't wait to see where his relationship with Diego goes from here. I also can't wait to hear more about their university days. I'm enjoying this story so much!
Vanidot chapter 17 . 5/24
One minor little bone of contention, as a writer I know it's hard to keep track of them myself, but, in the last chapter, before Diego went to visit Victoria at the tavern, he'd woken up to find his father was already out on errands. It seems to me to be the same day and in this chapter, you said Diego left before his father was awake. (early on in the chapter) Just thought you might want to know about the inconsistency. Ignore me if I'm being too picky. :-)