Reviews for Love Has No Rhyme and No Reason
Dapet chapter 27 . 1/19
I've just read this wonderful work of yours again. I hope you haven't given up on it; to finish it would be spectacular and would be the benchmark for all other authors of Zorro fanfic
smithcrafter chapter 27 . 11/30/2014
I don't review every chapter I read of any story, but I have really enjoyed your approach to this.I started something similar with Hogan's Heroes, (but with each episode posted as a separate story) but real life interfered and I've never gotten past the second episode. It can be a real challenge not to skip a difficult episode! Keep it going; you're doing great.
Dapet chapter 27 . 11/13/2014
As I have said before, this is my all time favorite story. I love the characters and how they are portrayed and just the general feel of the whole story. Please continue writing this on going adventure. I look forward to the next segments.
Therrae chapter 27 . 10/9/2014
"I’m not your father. I see what’s in front of me."

Argh! Best. Line. Ever.
Therrae chapter 26 . 10/9/2014
Arrested for brawling! Lovely! So funny and clever! I can only imagine it would be exhausting to have these people for houseguests for months!

De Soto's response was also marvelous. I'm sort of starting to warm up to him...
Therrae chapter 25 . 10/8/2014
They are just so sweet together! This was really nice.
Therrae chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
Yes! So weird and awkward necking with Zorro now that she is attached to Diego! Marvelous!

And the ending is very sweet. They are trying very hard to be grownups, to be reasonable. But Diego is so in love...
Therrae chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
Very nice. Complex and creepy. Gosh, I hope things work out...
Therrae chapter 18 . 9/27/2014
A wonderful exploration of cause and effect...action and consequence. Alejandro's temper is not a pretty thing. And I wish they had made more vivid and consistent use of the character in the original. This is much better than the ep.
Therrae chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
I love the bit where Diego draws nooses in the landscape. Poor Diego. Good point about Mendoza putting up with more crap then even Diego.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
It was good to see them cooperate so well. And the ending was more palatable thinking about Victoria and Diego briefly making out at the end.
La Cuidadora chapter 27 . 9/21/2014
You did a fabulous job with this chapter. This whole story is wonderful. If this is outside your comfort zone, you passed beautifully. This chapter did not overwhelm with angst, you addressed Diego's pain and fears with insight and compassion. The chapter was comforting and positive towards the end; like most of the series' episodes (A Conspiracy of Blood episodes the exceptions I can think of now).
Diego now has at least one more person in his corner and Victoria's support is unwavering-and just what Diego needed. I wonder if Aunt Magdalena has also discovered Zorro's secret. She strikes me as intellectually brilliant. Looking forward to seeing where you take this story.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
Aw. This one is so SWEET. Which is sort of surprise since this was NOT my favorite ep. De Soto is so wonderfully obnoxious here.
Diane Petrizzi chapter 27 . 9/19/2014
Enjoyed this chapter, although short and look forward to the next chapters. This story is very well written and explains the feelings of Diego and Victoria very well
QueenNaberrie chapter 27 . 9/16/2014
So Don Cecilio knows the truth about who Zorro is. Of course, he knew Diego when he was in Madrid at the university so he would know of Diego's skills as well. I'm sure he noticed when he arrived that Diego was acting very different around his father and most of the pueblo. And that he saw the other part of Diego's personality when Zorro appeared.

I wouldn't be surprised if he recognized Sir Edmund's prize saber. I'm sure Diego had to show it to his uncle after receiving it. ;)

But Don Cecilio, I'm sure, will the the soul of discretion, especially since he purposely quoted literature that would draw attention to the way Diego was acting about Saragosa's death.

I look forward to your next update!