Reviews for Is This Your Masked Man?
Vanidot chapter 2 . 5/26
Oh, just what the doctor order to chase away the memories of a bad movie. Thanks for this! I've favorite this twice or three times if I could. :-)
QueenNaberrie chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Awww. This was such a delightful read. I'm Diego is very glad Victoria had that dream. ;)
KatieZfan chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
I'm so glad I re-read this story! I love that line "No. Not LIKE me. ME." Way to go, Victoria! Very well done, LaC! That is one of my favorite lines of all the stories I've read! :D For a fluffy two-shot, it's just great!
KatieZfan chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I made this story a favorite a long time ago but never reviewed. Re-reading it has been very enjoyable! Great 'dual universe' type idea and I love Senora de la Vega's frustration with her 'other self'! Yes she should be able to see the truth! :D Now on to chapter 2!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Love this one the most. This was very ok, now the story begins.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
A dream, or not? Good.
ShelbyT chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Awww...what a sweet ending. Very nice!
ShelbyT chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ha! This reminds me of the Lois & Clark episode with Tempus. "I'm Clark Kent." Whips glasses off. "I'm Superman." DUH!
ABlape chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Nice :)
Mary chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Great ending! Love that both Victorias got to talk once more :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Bravo! Perfect ending for this little tale. Thanks for giving us the day after.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Excellent! A perfect chapter 2. Chapter 1 left a door open and chapter 2 closed it beautifully.

The KlingonKitten
dlhs8954 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
So adorable! Very cute! And there's something to be said for short fluffy pieces that aren't drawn out! :-)
CrazyJan57 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Thank you, that just ended it wonderfully. I liked how you ended it the same way as you started it - with the 2 Victorias in the dream
katie1999 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
That was nice and surprising. I'd never have thought it would go this easy. I liked it how you took the quote from Broken mask the other way round.