Reviews for Surviving the Apocalypse For Insane Dummies
TerriblePersonExtraordinaire chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
Oooooh, looking forward to Joe! I'm really glad this is updating again!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Hiro, this is your fault. So you shall suffer the wrath of The FFAUCR!
Also, what happened to J-1?
Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Jungo-chan, you're too simple-minded (and possible Book Dumb) for your own good. XD
Keita, kisamaaaaaaaa...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
This has to be my #1 favorite DS2 fanfic. Fucking hilarious! Also, I found it ironic how in this chapter, Hiro was restoring his innocence by tying him down with rainbow snakes. Keep up the good work! I don't care who is in the next chapter as long as it is hilarious!
Hikaru Einsberg chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
...Yamato...I pity the guy. Will Alcor join in Hiro's wild schemes?
DeSu3 chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Poor Yamato XD
I wanna see Yamato cameo in future chaps... with this chapter's effect on him still lingering XD

Somehow, I could see Hiro influencing and teaching Alcor... stuff... and abusing his powers XXD
J.S.H.N.Girl chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
GOSH!
I don't care if you dont update anymore, but this was awesome!
FINALLY! YAMATO GOT TO SHOW THE POWER OF HIS AWESOMENESS!
AND HIRO THE POWER OF PEOPLE-WHO-ARE-SPECIAL! I HAVE NEVER LOVED YOU SO MUCH IN MY LIFE!
J.S.H.N.Girl chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Oh, Do one with Yamato next please!
Anyway, hope you update soon, Blah blah blah...and yah
Undying Soul98 chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Lol, this is really, really funny. I would love to have a chapter with Hiro and Fumi, they could be 'experiment' friends!
Luckenhaft chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Poor little bastard. *snrk*

I really hope Hiro has learned to leave Ban-chan alone.

Next chapter will involve the Chief, right? I kind of want to see Hiro piss off the Chief.

I a
Chiaki Yumi chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
THIS. THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN HIRO'S PERSONALITY IN THE ANIME XDDDDDDD
TerriblePersonExtraordinaire chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLZ, good to see you're back, especially with Airi's fury with you. Man, I love her and Jungo. Best duo ever! Great chapter, by the way. I really hope to see more of you in the future. Have a nice day!
blackout2010 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I really enjoyed the Airi chapter. You’d think between her and Fumi laying the smackdown on people that they’d learn to employ it when necessary. I feel bad for Jungo who is probably in the same pain as Hiro.

I like the ‘skills’ she learned especially the ‘fiery fury’, be thankful she didn’t have an omega with her (triple the beat down rate).

And to Hiro: Don’t worry you can always use Samarecarm on your crotch, it revives the dead…I think.
Here are some possible future chapter Ideas that hopefully inspire.

Io: The importance of Self-control and patience or why lugh’s power shouldn’t be used willy nilly.

Dachi: Why learning to read a map and ask for directions is helpful

Yamato: Learning to rely on others getting things done when Hiro and yourself are sick and bed-ridden

Jungo: Learning how to productively use your surroundings to your benefit (and safely for allies)

Anguished one/Alcor: The importance of getting all the information before heading out for jobs

Hinako: Ability to maintain modesty despite adversity (both in combat and during moments of peace)

Otome: The ability to decipher that enthusiasm doesn’t equal competent help

Keita: The way of convincing others that something is really a bad idea.

Makoto: the importance of leadership skill in a survival setting

All male characters: The importance of finding a bathing area for the women

All female characters: Dealing with the antics of the male cast and their demons

Keep up the excellent work
Blackout2010
Luckenhaft chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Ronaldo should be next!

I a
Akamaru Dog Lover chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Hahaha, this is hilarious, I wonder if Hiro managed to convince to ask Hinako or maybe even Yamato to do something like that. XD