Reviews for THE RIFLEMAN MEETS SHOTGUN JONES
drumboy100 chapter 1 . 3/9
A great story that has all the elements in it that made The Rifleman great. Thanks for this, hope you'll write again.
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 2/17
I really enjoyed this story. It was fast paced, action packed and included a few twists to keep me guessing. Shotgun Jones made for an intriguing character; I like the shady edge you gave him. Often, the good guys wear white hats and the bad guys wear black hats. His was definitely gray.

I wasn't sure what to make of Jones when he barged into the saloon and blew Rob away. It didn't strike me as the action of an honorable marshal, but when in Rome... For a moment, I though he really was going to blow that horse up! By the way, I got a good laugh at the brothers' names, Rob and Bob.

I also enjoyed the final scene between Lucas and Mark. Their relationship was the heart of the show, so it was good to see them share a conversation about Lucas' experiences with Jones. It didn't surprise me one bit that he gave the money to the soon-to-be widow.

This was a very enjoyable read. Hope you will write more for "The Rifleman."
EYKFAN chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I'm a big fan of the tv show "The Rifleman" It demonstrates morals!, it's western style! Love it! and its son and father relationship! I never thought I would find some fic of the rifleman! I love how you wrote the setting for Lucas and Mark at the end discussing what really happened to Pierre and giving the money to the wife! Will you be doing more? I would love to if you did! Just saying! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
okay
deedee chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
As awesome as watching . Loved it.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
wow i grew up watching the show with my dad and grand pa great story thanks
CharlesTheBold chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I'm not familiar with the Rifleman series other than the name, but it's interesting to have a story where the mystery surrounds the lawman instead of the criminal. First we wonder if Jones is incompetent, then (with the dynamite episode) we think he's a brutal vigilante, and in the end we realize he's a shrewd man who does exactly what's needed to carry out his duties.
Linda4HIM59 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Great Rifleman story! Great action. Glad you had the story end on a good note, too. Written kind of like a script, in present tense. Interesting. :) Good writing. Hope you write another for The Rifleman.