Reviews for To Love Her
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
gvillafania chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
In order to feel betrayed... you have to love...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
this was a perfect 10

But for once? I didn't care, because I had been given a blessing from the only person that really mattered.

Cammie.
Queen of Everyday chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
"I see her in you, a lot actually." Because I've been waiting for someone to say that.
"In order to feel betrayed... You have to love." Because it's so true.
Directi0natexox chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
It's a 10.
"I see her in you, a lot actually."
I'm extremely pissed that there isn't more.
Can you do a one shot about anything else Zammie, just Zach and Cam?
DontNeedHelmetGotAHardHardHead chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is amazing. Seriously. I think you captured Zach in a truely unique way; the emotional side that he doesn't show but Ally Carter tells us is there. I think you've hit both Zach and Cammie spot-on.

I'd also like to thank you for putting one of my stories in your community. I was particurally proud of that two shot, and I'm glad you liked it enough to put it there.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Rate it about an 8/10 only coz nothin is perfect :)
Charper chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
To feel betrayed you had to love? I love that :) x
Karsen Lavette chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
"Oh yes she does, Zach. Just like you love her."
That was my favorite line. Beautiful story!
writereadlove chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I loved this 10! Your right you worded it perfectly, and my favorite line would have to be:

In order to be betrayed...You have to love.
asheepiage chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
hehe :D I just love your stories :3 They're just so amazing :P Poor Zach :(
i give you a... 9.999999999999999/10 hehe, just because i'm annoying hehe
My fav line wassss... "I hate her." And then he said again and i was all like:
hehe :P (don't know if that's gonna work or not :S)
OH WELL!
So... yep... That concludes my review... Amazing work by the way!
asheepiage.
Chocolate Cake chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This story is great! I definitely give it a 10! Hmmm... I think my favorite line was "Everything was like a storybook; except there was no prince or princess, just a lone wolf howling to the moon. idk why though... maybe because it was very Carter-esque?
Anyway, please please please write more :) and oh yeah, you know that story you're writing, Red? I am a bit miffed about it not being updated first but this one shot sureeeee made up for it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Very nice :) Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
wow! amazing, im lost for words... but you most certainly weren't! Excellent writing loved every word of it. 9.5/10 (im a strong believer in theres no such thing as perfect writing:P). Fav line :' Don't let go of that little boy inside of you, Zach. I kind of like him.'