Reviews for Forgotten Scars
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
Abandoned, huh? :(
bloomsburry chapter 9 . 1/6/2015
This is brilliant! Please don't leave it unfinished! Please update! I really want to know what happens next!
Allytsuki chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
Your story is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy good
A pity you did not continue...
meowometer chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
So, you said you had the perfect ending for this story in your mind and you wouldn't discontinue it?

"Abusing My trust, abusing MY faith!"

No, seriosuly :D
Somewhere around chapter 6 or 7 you wrote you would definitely not let this story end without a proper closure, but guessing from your last update date (?), which was August 2012, it was kind of obvious that I would only be getting some of your absolutely amazing story.

It's quite different from all the Amorra stories I've read, because he really has amnesia, he can't remember his past and has to come to terms with it, while still being his witty, clever and sarcastic self. Great Amon, though I'd wish for your Korra to become a bit stronger (but I can't really argue with her fear since she's been through a lot!)

So, great characters, great plot, not so great that you've left me with nothing to read :(
tHeEviLjOkEr chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
OMG why did you stop when the story was getting sooo good? Please don't keep us hanging on your plot cliff! Look forward to your update Hope you haven't forgotten what an awesome story you've got here
hishooligan chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I have not given up hope that you'de update someday! It's been forever , on that note I hope nothing has happened to you, I hope you are okay and doing well :)!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
I have still hope that someday you'll update this story ;_;
MillersMoonPrincess chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
o my god! this is amazing! please get the next chapter up soon!
Lord of Tuft chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
This story is really getting interesting now. I hope you'll be able to update soon, my friend
Anon chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
How long has it been? And yet I keep coming back to check... ;_;
Very nice fic, probably my favorite Amorra. I would be very much interested in hearing how it ends.
sunnyontheheights chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
okay, you've GOT to finish this fic. please? I love it. :)
Coolera chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Bravo. Keep it up. Like it so far and will be eagerly waiting for updates.
Coolera
ikazamay chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
please update! i'm really in love with this story and begging you ok.
keske chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
continue le story please! i need more!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
Hurry up and make another chapter! I'm dying of curiosity!