Reviews for Disorder
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This is great, I love it, are you going to include more characters with personality disorders?
MadameProngs10 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Love this! Really unique take on the Marauders. I especially love James' though :D PERFECT.
Iolana chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Loved this! Especially the ones about James and - oddly enough - Peter.

Great job, keep writing :)
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
My best friend has HSP, and she, along with most of my family members, have varying forms of OCD.

Thank you for writing this. I have had all the time in the world to get used to and understand mind disorders, but others have not. I am just grateful that I read this, and hopefully those others will gain insight when they do.

And really, each one was so beautifully written, they pained me. For some reason I found Peter to be highly potent... He was expressed in such a way I was almost scared of the voices in his head for him. That sticks out in my mind.

And oh god Remus.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Nice character perspective :) I hope you could make it longer.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I love it! Especially Remus' part, how the world isn't split into good and bad, but his thinking is black and white. And you've included the unstable relationships and low self image and...yeah, I just really love it! :) Sorry, not a very helpful review... :)
Joelle8 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Simply put, one of the most fascinating stories I've read on this site.
peacewithoutawar chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
*le thumbs up*
-Phantom
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
The only disease I don't have a friend who has is Sirius's.

Schizophrenia doesn't necessarily mean self harm...

But this is a nice story, some things I think were a little extreme, but then again I go to a different school than these kids (sadness, but my parents made us move). : /
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love Lupin's. Borderline completely discribes him. The others work perfectly too.
Definitely-Dreaming chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I absolutely love this! And I really hope that you keep up with writing the Mauraders and Lily fics!
JessandDarcy chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is so good!
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Absolutely love it. Like all of your stories this has a big impact, and it's really an interesting way of seeing them. I also love the way you write. I'll be looking out for your next updates
F3rn chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is very thoughtful and sensitive, and it really captures the disorders. It is a very interesting idea, but then, all your one-shots are! Really enjoyed this.
makes one heavenly chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was really good. I could really connect all the disorders to their personalities and it was so well written. I love how you portrayed Remus the most.