Reviews for Unexpected Friendships
Jahariah chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
A few minstakes but overall amazing. I will follow you until the end. Good job I will definitely recommend this story to everyone I know who reads fanfiction
kaida chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
i fangirled...a lot
did you know theres an old phrase that is basicly humping the swag
i think it means being lazy
theres also a phrase about being lazy involving...erm..that p word sai uses a lot...and fruit trees
hahah...
why on earth do i know so many phrases taht are both perverted and yet completely innocent in some ways...haha
kaida chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
oh this seems a verry interesting story...
though erm i dont know ims orry im feeling too shy to think of anything right!
ok focus focus...
ok..
i look forwards to the rest of the story? yes yes that works...
sorry im not good at this haha...
YOLO chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
The Emo Song

'E' is for emotional who ruins everybody's live!
'M' is for miserable people!
'O' is for on the dark side, cuz' we have some fresh cookies! Cookies! Woo!
YOLO
YOLO chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
'Nice Guys' by nigahiga
on
"Do I look fat in this dress?" Hell yeah, you do. Wait let me speak your language, cows go moo!
Nice guys finish last that's why i'll treat you like trash it's not what I really want to do. Butyou only date bad guys so, i'll give it my best try to, treat you the way you want me to... HOE!

(seriously, watch it, it's funny!)
YOLO
kimbo slice chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Hey girl check it out I found you.
Gone-15535 chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
Firstly, giant chapter.

Which is a very good thing, I assure you. Grammar-wise it was fine, descriptions were just enough, though perhaps you could include a little more details on the thoughts of characters.

Secondly: Iris and Kisame seem like the cutest couple ever. IriSame FTW. Instantly my favorite pairing of the story. The interaction between these two seem to flow very smoothly and you can tell they have lots of chemistry together - though Kisame is a lot older. Still, it could be a nice way to develop it further; make them struggle a little with the giant age gap.

Great comic relief in the chapter, but the highlight was probably this Bryson fellow showing up. I wonder about the back-story between him and Jerr, and I hope you'll expand on this a bit more in the upcoming chapters.

Either way, it was a good chapter and I enjoyed it! Keep up the good work.
ReynaHatake chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Awesome as always...loved the wrapping issue with Hidan!
Gone-15535 chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
You've definitely improved on the descriptions, so huge thumbs up for that! Zach is definitely my favorite out of the bunch, and his perspective really got me sucked into the story. I also like Iris' airheaded approach with the whole situation.

Yay, Kisame's POV! I'm not all that into his character, but from what I could tell there wasn't a splinter of OOCness there, so good job with that. The whole video game part was great comic relief as well.

With such rowdy bunch in one house I'm surprised it hasn't completely collapsed yet, or otherwise destroyed.

Nothing else to add, one of your best chapters so far. I can't wait to read the birthday party :)
ReynaHatake chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Once again I love this story...As always I'll be waiting for the next chapter!

Oh...and just because you're on my case with my stories and the 'romance'...MORE KAT/KASHI, JERR/DEI and of course IRIS/KISAME!
Gone-15535 chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
I don't know what to think of Hidan's "jealousy" here. It came completely out of the blue, and I don't think his character is fleshed out enough for something like that to happen. I'm fine with the Kakashi-Kat thing, even if it seems to be progressing maybe a little too fast, but I like it. Just don't exactly like Hidan's involvement with it.

Though, it was the funniest chapter so far, at least in my opinion. And I'm loving Zach more and more with each chapter. He's such a cutie.

(YES, Gangnam Style! I do so love that song)
Gone-15535 chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Phew, finally got time to get back to this story. First things first, I think I'm kind of warming up to Kat, though her screaming still kind of annoys me, maybe because it's all in caps. Noticed that a few scenes there strongly resembled some from my own fic, to my surprise.

Not sure where you're heading with the Itachi - Jerrie thing. I'm getting heavy brotherly vibes from Itachi's part. Especially since he compared her to an infant (which isn't something you compare someone you're attracted to with) when she was sleeping, and seemed overall like he wanted to protect her a little. I think, though, that you may be moving it too fast. Jerrie would have to have a proper, heart-to-heart conversation with him before that kind of stuff happens, but all in all, I think I'd prefer a sibling-type relationship for those two than a romantic one.

I didn't review the last chapter because I had nothing to note about; it was perfectly well written and other than a few minor grammar mistakes/typos it was a good chapter!
Gone-15535 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
I don't exactly know why, but Kat irritates me. She seems a little obnoxious to be screaming at people she just met who could also kill her in less than a second, and she also seems somewhat manipulative.

I loved Suigetsu's bit about his thoughts on the world and the general situation. You should do that more often! It makes for great character development!

Now, I hope you're not planning on making things too crowded with the brother sister boyfriend thing, because that would make the story (and possibly the story) a little convoluted, if you get what I mean? Though, if you're planning on making this a long story with constant long chapters, it could work out in the end.

Overall, the chapter had ups and down for me.
Gone-15535 chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I'm not sure what to think about Kat at this point. For now I'll just stay indifferent towards her.

Huh, I'm really feeling sorry for Jerrie by now. Can't imagine what it must feel like to have a house filled with idiots/criminals/otherwise eccentric people whose personalities clash. While the OCs seems to get plenty of development, I think you mustn't forget to develop the Akatsuki as well.

All in all, a very nice chapter :)
Gone-15535 chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Yep, Zach keeps growing on me more and more. This chapter was also good, though the thing that bugged me was Kat's reaction to seeing the Akatsuki members. It didn't seem very realistic, and she seemed a little too accepting.

Other than that, I hope you're going to use the thing about June's mother to develop her character a bit more. I like her a lot as a character as well. But the chapter was overall quite amusing and the Akatsuki guys were perfectly in character.

Lots of caps o_o

So far, so good. On to chapter five, then.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »