Reviews for My Name
Hyper-Dreigon chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Today I decided to revisit one of my favorite dubbed anime's. Within the first episode I was reminded immediately of my favorite pair and who I ultimately rooted for. Though it's common to cheer for the MC and his love interest, Yakumo is probably the only girl of all the anime's I've seen who've I've wished for the best, that being Kenji acknowledging as a being of her own and not related to Tenma as just her younger sister.

Imagine my interest when I look up fanfiction and only one story comes up (with pairing checked,) that being yours. I must say how I wish this story to be canon! It reminded me of how happy I was to see them come together to work on his manga. In all of the anime, through the romance and laughs, their time spent together truly felt like the best scenes of the anime, and you captured that.

Thank you.
Aspros D'Lars chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Ha sido un escrito bastante lindo. Disculpa que no pueda escribirte un buen review en tu idioma, pero soy malo con el inglés. Sin duda alguna pude sentir el amor de Yakumo, además está pareja me encanta.
Espero leer más de tus obras en algún futuro.
Nos leeremos, cuidate mucho, ¿vale?
Atte. Aspros D'Lars
RandomReview chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Onigiri4Life...that is all!
Azure-Lines chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Apologies for the double post, the last guest review was mine. Also wanted to add, if you did a future work I would love to see you boost the intimacy factor of this story ever so slightly in a follow up. I would surely review it in detail if need be and it would be a pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
pretty damn nice! Yakumo is very sweet and that is captured really well in your writing. Simple and clean words with a light-hearted conclusion. I respect you didn't have time to do much so for a one-shot this is excellent! That said, from the many reviews this single chapter piece has received, you must be able to tell it leaves people wanting more (in a good way!) Here's hoping you do something more with this chapter or School Rumble.
SnowyFlame chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
so kawaiii! XD
REDEADED chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
So cute!

-Ed
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awwwwww thats sooo sweet:)
exzachly3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Yay! My fav couple! That was a nice one shot, I hope you'll do another some time.
JNC96 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Beautiful. Absolutely wonderful.

This fit the series perfectly. I could totally see it being in the manga/anime, and that's what counts.

You have a great talent! I hope maybe you could do a full fan-fic if you could/would, you're great at writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Amazing! You should definitely continue this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wow, I like this story. Nice job.
Curryosity chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I like it, shame it's only a one-shot though.
Varianto A chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
continue this story.
Aurora's Fairy Tale chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I loved it!it was cute and very well written! I am excited for the second chapter!