Reviews for My Name
RandomReview chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Onigiri4Life...that is all!
Azure-Lines chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Apologies for the double post, the last guest review was mine. Also wanted to add, if you did a future work I would love to see you boost the intimacy factor of this story ever so slightly in a follow up. I would surely review it in detail if need be and it would be a pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
pretty damn nice! Yakumo is very sweet and that is captured really well in your writing. Simple and clean words with a light-hearted conclusion. I respect you didn't have time to do much so for a one-shot this is excellent! That said, from the many reviews this single chapter piece has received, you must be able to tell it leaves people wanting more (in a good way!) Here's hoping you do something more with this chapter or School Rumble.
SnowyFlame chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
so kawaiii! XD
REDEADED chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
So cute!

-Ed
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awwwwww thats sooo sweet:)
exzachly3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Yay! My fav couple! That was a nice one shot, I hope you'll do another some time.
JNC96 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Beautiful. Absolutely wonderful.

This fit the series perfectly. I could totally see it being in the manga/anime, and that's what counts.

You have a great talent! I hope maybe you could do a full fan-fic if you could/would, you're great at writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Amazing! You should definitely continue this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wow, I like this story. Nice job.
Curryosity chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I like it, shame it's only a one-shot though.
Varianto A chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
continue this story.
Aurora's Fairy Tale chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I loved it!it was cute and very well written! I am excited for the second chapter!