Reviews for Woe to the Unrequited
MinaxMina chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
God, the feels... It hurts...IhateyouRyojiformakingmefeelthisway.
MinaxMina chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
The Ryoji part is the most tragic fic I read even if it's just 6 lines ! Q.Q It made me want to Bawl my Heart out ! Q.Q
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Delightfully enjoyable read.
KTDLover chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This was heartbreaking, but beautifully written.:)
The beginning was more focused on humor, but the ending really brought the sadness to the story.
Fantastic job!:)
girl of july chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is beautiful, y'know that? I have always loved to read your humor fics and this particular one makes me laugh and pity the characters at the same time. The last line broke my heart. Of course it just had to be Minako/Ryoji.
Your last story was posted around July. I might sound demanding, but I wish you wrote more stories still.
WitchJuliana chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Of course you end that chapter with a heart-breaker. Not that I'm complaining (causes I do love tragic endings/characters/couples/scenes), but I was pretty much choking on something as I read through this chapter.

You got what it takes to make humor my friend.

Also, how in the world does Riichi manage to break hearts so easily and... blindly I guess? It's almost like it's second-nature to her or something...
tashaj4de chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh lol XD
She broke everyone's hearts mostly unintentionally XD
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
asldfkjlsdgjlksj another good oooooone ; A ; I know some parts are supposed to be funny and I nearly laughed out loud at Kenji's, but the last paaart ; M ;