Reviews for The Human Magick
Tawny chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Loved that! You know you could do a kind of background to all that because that would be EPIC!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
[Artemis gently approached his blushing friend and took her bruised hand up in his, brushing his lips lightly across her skin. Blue sparks danced around the cuts and grazes, healing the last marks of the the thorny roses. Holly's eyes widened in shock, and her mouth opened slightly only to be met by Artemis's soft lips. She blinked, then accepted it, kissing Artemis back. When they finally broke apart, she gently punched her friend and joked,

"Well, since you did come back to life, I suppose you get another shot at the elf kissing days."] Oh my gosh-my favorite paragraph ever here, amazing job! Well written!
carolyn chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
thank you soooo much for wrighting this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
yeah! woohoo! i feel soooo much better now, because i recently finished the last book, and was really depressed, but now i come a cross a story that actually COULD have happened, and i can FINALLY put my depressed brain to rest. thank you for the wonderful story :D
Kelvin Zhang chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is a very nice ending, although the past paragraph before the epilogue didn't wrap it up too well.
Cdee chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I loved the way you wrote this, though having never read the last book in the series I still want to know more about Artemis life and gaining powers.
AllyJackson chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Thank you. I just finished reading the book last night and . . . it was just so . . . I don't even know how to describe it. But thank you, for writing this.
TheBadsun chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I was unsatified with the ending as well. I like this ending a lot.
richardbg2 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Thank you for writing this. Helps me to feel a little bit better about the ending of the mess that was the Last Guardian.
Allow Me To Speak chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I just finished the book less than half an hour ago.

This makes me very emotional in a good and bad way.

Serinity'sGarden chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Well, I won't deny that its a cute fantasy but completely OOC. It must kill you that Eion confirmed that all Holly and Artemis share was nothing but friendship and that the kiss from book six was done in relief and innoscent. I was rather relieved to see this happen and for he fact that Eion revealed that Holly has feelings towards one Trouble Kelp, if the tone of jealousy wasn't enough of a clue. Sorry I ramble. Simple to state that this is nothing really new but I applaude you for attempting to make a better ending, even if it is OOC and not ever going to happen. I wasn't too fond of the idea of an Artemis clone, even if he is alive again. A friend of mine is making a fic where his little brother Myles doesn't him because of this.

Cute fluffy and needs some work with characters but that's all I am going to say since it is sort of a mourning time.
Harry Artemis Jackson chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Why couldn't TLG end like this? I thought it was a very open ending, especially with this being the last book in the series...

Besides that, I loved how since Artemis technically WAS in another life, his elf kissing days weren't over.

And now, I admit, I have been crying forever now. I finished TLG around a half hour ago. I cried for most of chapter 18, cried harder then I have in years when IT happened (honestly, I didn't even cry this hard when Snape or Fred died in Harry Potter, though I did cry pretty hard during the movie, but not this hard), just stopped reading for a while and cried and abused the book, good thing it's hard cover, and then cried for all of chapter 19. The ending didn't satisfy me. I walked downstairs teary eyed, my sister took one look at me, and asked "Was Artemis mind wiped?" I shook my head. "So that means... What?" "I croaked, "He died." She gasped." No!" "But then he came back to life." Her face was puzzled. "Maybe I really should read Artemis Fowl." I nodded.

So, yeah. Colfer killed my heart there for a while...
Insanity Lives Here chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I finished The Last Guardian literally 15 minutes ago.

Brb, sobbing because why couldnt this have been the ending. Excellently written
HollyArty foeva chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
*happy sigh* ALL day I have been moping around because of the distasteful (or very clif-hanger-ish) ending given to the very last book in our beloved series. This story has given me closure. *peaceful smile*
The things that buged me (little enough so I can ignore it) was the fact that Artemis changed his eye color, fixed his foot, and at the end was able to revert to a certain age. That was a little corny. ;)
The fact that you included anything AH makes it seem as if it would never qualify as a chapter to the book seeing as how Colfer found it fun to tease us AH shippers with the kiss, "in another time"- Holly (referring to kiss), Turnable's human wife, and Orion's personality (which I was VERY dissapointed to see none of in this last book). Plus he made Arty notice Holly's beauty and not have him act on it! When I read that Arty kissed Holly I FREAKED!… two minutes (of freaking out) later I read the word "forehead". :,,(
Ok, enough ranting on this review. I absolutely LOVED the story and sure hope that thi isn't your last Fanfiction. Yours is the first AH story having to do with The Last Guardian. I have been searching for one for awhile to try and fill this gaping hole in my heart formed by such a open ended conclusion to the amazing saga I had followed since around ten years of age.

Peace, Love, CHEESE!
•LIVE well.
•LOVE always.
•LIFE is good!
dsklghaweusdvf chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is awesome! I can sleep at night now that I know that Artemis remembers everything. And that Holly gives him another shot...;)